Thread: How Often Do You Check Your Sponsors Stats?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Often Do You Check Your Sponsors Stats?

Just curious as to how often you folks check your stats at sponsors?

Reason im asking is that ive seen a few of these programs like let you see all your stats in one place but im not really sure if i would use one or not. Do any of you use things like Stats Remote or the likes?

For me, i check my stats probably 2 times a week and it takes all of 10 minutes so i cant see how spnding $30 for a membership to one of those programs can benefit me.

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    Check the stats daily, I like to know what's going on with my sites.

Allan

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Well it depends... If I'm checking Stud Money that's every three seconds. LOL

My other stats, I actually check them once a day. I think that's why you don't need to check, babe. I'm doing it a lot LOL

GA

Kroyrotica
    Once or twice a day, usually mornings and then again nights. I love the ones that send me email notifications for signups. I think Remote Stats is awesome but I'm too cheap to spend $30 on that right now. Although, with fourty sponsors and counting it might be a good time saver by now...

Dawgy
    stats remote is great, it saves time checking stats and i always know whats going on with what traffic & what sponsors. i cant imagine trying to run a business and only checking that kind of info once a day or once a week.

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    Well now that I'm not checking them every 5 minutes, things are alot easier. !:goof:

I check some of my traffic counters daily, but I check sponsors a couple of times a week.

I will check more often if I have a new tgp gallery up, or some new site listed.

Jasun
    It depends on a few things... how high my sales have been with that sponsor, how busy my traffic is at the moment, and honestly, how easy checking my stats are.

Not to cheer for the home team too much, but Bedfellow's stats are extremely easy to check, so I check that all the time, and often make changes to my sites based on how much traffic I'm sending over, and some stats are a pain in the ass to check (having to go through four pages, enter two or three passwords/used names) and those irritating java-based reporting programs that don't spell things out very plainly. Those guys get checked less often.

Wilson
    I do it daily

rick
    I check several times a day. I don't use SR but know of some who do. I have heard someone is writing a c++ version of a stats checker, not sure where I read it (some board somwhere!).

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    i check em daily, twice sometimes, fun when there are signups, depressing when its not, like now. all my sales have dropped to like 0 the last week, dunno what happened :crybaby:

BDBionic
    I tend to check a few to several times a day.
    I keep a detailed Excel file of every single signup/rebill/transaction for all of my sponsors that I like to keep up to the minute - almost literally.

BDBionic
    PS - StatsRemote is awesome. I'd definitely suggest it to anyone with a grip of sponsors/variety of sponsor programs.