Thread: bijouvideo

Richard Craver

I Wonder? bijouvideo

any thoughts or feeling about the reputation/reliablity of this company?

i know i've ordered stuff from them in the past and it never arrived.

i was just wondering if things have changed(hopefully for the better)

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    They are one of the oldest retailers in the business, and used to publish one of the most complete print catalogs of gay adult titles in print.

I don't know about their particular fulfillment processes, but I know that they have the rights to a *lot* of old titles from companies that no longer exist, so my guess is they probably duplicate those as one-offs on request.

Just conjecture, but that might be why fulfillment is slower.

Richard Craver
    no... there's been PLENTY of time for fufilment, trust me on this one....

i just wonder about their reputation.... i see they're looking at setting up an affliate program.

WeHoMark
    We are currently considering adding thier lines to WeHoVideo.com. They do have a very colorful history as I read on thier website. Our hesitance is due to the videos seem to be very "vintage" in our world of Hi-Tech. We also feel that the retros, the classics, are not the hottest catagory on our site. Of course we do well with the old Higgins titles, some of the older Le Salon titles, etc.

Please let me know if anybody out there has experienced delays in dealing with thier company, or what you think of the product.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for any recomendations you could give me.

WeHoMark

Richard Craver
    really WeHoMark?

That's an interesting fact. :maxpower:

Personally, I've always had a thing for the 'classics' and not just because they are 'precondom' but because they seem 'less produced' and more 'natural'..... one can see only so many shaved California models before one wants to puke!

BijouWorld
    Hey there...sorry to hear you've had troubles with your order. You can feel free to contact me personally and I'll make sure to resolve it.

Just a side note: depending on the order, some items we may backorder for a little longer than most orders because of the difficulty of tracking down a particular item (depending on how old the film is and so on). However, our customer service guys should have let you know this was the case.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience and I'll be happy to help you in anyway I can.

Ken Ballard
    catalog@bijouworld.com

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    reputation? did someone say reputation?

you might want to read back a few hundred threads about BijouWorld hijacking our titles and unlawfully pirating our copyrighted images!

and not just us, but others too!

we had to send them a "cease and desist order"

but of course, when it comes to BijouWorld, nothing "surprises me"