I was surfing looking for gay blogs to work with and found one that I just love. It's called Gay4Life and I have a sneaking suspicion it may be written by someone for whom English is not a first language...and perhaps not even a second or third. But the result is truly poetry. Here are some samples:

This hot stud is posing just for you!He is a nice guy but a big slut.He loves cocks and he loves fuck.He cannot live without the fuck because fucking other mens gives him special joy and soul peace.He also loves filling anal penetration because it's the way of his life!

This hot young stud is striping just for you,he will do anything just to show you his nice hard cock,sweet little ass and wet asshole!He is a nice guy and he likes having sex,sometimes he loves brutal anal penetration and sometimes he likes making love with his gay partner.He said that his best decision in life was when he bacame a gay.He just love to fill the cock in his ass and in his mouth!that is his inspiration!

Hot gay showing his wet little asshole,sticking his crude fingers in his tighty anus just to show you how much pleasure he can get while doing it!