Thread: Public Service Announcement

BDBionic

Public Service Announcement

Dzinerbear
    When virtually every man cruising the Internet with a penis less than 7 inches says that he's got 7 inches, how are they supposed to be able to determine that a feces is 1.5" in diameter and 6" in length?

Go figure.
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LMAO honestly i dont know whether to be shocked at the image or at the fact Brian 'somehow' found it

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    Oh well, I managed to determine that I'm healthy. Would love to know where it came from. But on the subject of toilet humour.

THE POO LIST

Ghost Poo: You know you've just pooed, there's no poo on the toilet paper or in the toilet.

Teflon Coated Poo: Comes out so slick, clean and easy that you don't even feel it. No trace of poo on the toilet paper. You have to look in the toilet to be sure you did it.

Gooey Poo: This has the consistency of hot tar. You wipe 12 times and you still don't come clean. You end up putting toilet paper in your underwear so you don't stain it. This poo leaves permanent skid marks in the toilet.

Second-thoughts Poo: You're all done wiping and you're about to stand up when you realise it ........... you've got some more.

Pop-a-vein-in-your-head-poo: This is the kind of poo that killed Elvis. It doesn't want to come out until your're all sweaty, trembling and purple from straining so hard.

Weight Watchers Poo: You poo soo much you lose several kilograms.

The Right Now Poo: You better be within 30 seconds of a toilet. You burn rubber getting there. Usually it has its head out before you get your pants down.

King-Kong or Commode-Chocker Poo: This one is soo big you know it won't go down the toilet unless you break it up into smaller chunks. Wire coat hangers work well. This kind of poo usually occurs in someone else's house.

Cork Poo: (aka floaters) Even after the third flush it's still floating in the bowl. My God! How do you get rid of it?

Wet Cheeks Poo: This poo hits the water sideways and makes a big splash that gets you all wet, usually right up the freckle.

Wish Poo: You sit there all cramped up and fart a few times, but no poo.

Cement Block Poo: (with extra blue metal) You wish you had got a spinal block before you pooed.

Snake Poo: This poo is fairly soft, about as thick as your thumb and about 1 metre long.

Mexican Food Poo: (aka SCREAMERS) You'll know it's all right to eat again when your bum stops burning.

Cheers,

Allan