Thread: Paymonde going down

marcjacob

Paymonde going down

Ive seen this all over the web but not seen it here so thought id warn anyone billing with them. Alot of people are not getting paid so it seems.

I dont know of anyone here who uses anyone other than ccbill or verotel but just in case..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Isnt Paymonde the company that has that stupid Epass-like setup where a surfer has to 'join' their system and open an 'account' with them or something?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Didn't they just change their name from something else and promise everyone that there were absolutely no problems, it was just a name change?

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

content company

I tried for several days to pay for content from a provider who used paymonde, its system would not accept my card (MasterCard) (about 6 attempt) so i gave in - then last week I went back and tried again and saw that it had got MasterCard removed from the options - would that have a baring on things ?

crappy system they use anyhow, as said previous in this thread they make the person create an account before they can spend - that just adds to turning surfers away IMO

socks
    Last edited by sockstars; 11-12-2006 at 05:36 AM. Reason: made a spelling mistake
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

marcjacob
    I dont know alot about them but i just wanted to forwarn anyone who deals with them as i keep hearing about them not paying out or only paying small amounts. My old nan used to say that forwarned is forarmed.