Well sounds like this ongoing saga with Ccbill is not over yet. They just sent me a e-mail saying on second thought my site looks fine to them now (only after a few months of processing with Paycom and it all changes) I do appreciate them letting me know, but still a bit shell shocked over the past few months so we will have to see how this works out now. I would love to add Ccbill as a alternate processor of this site and future sites (after all their affiliate program is kinda good) the only thing is that I am beginning to feel like that monkey in the experiments where he gets a shock every time he tries to grab the food pellet.

This correspondence is in reference to CCBill's AUP and is directed to the webmaster and/or owner of the following website(s) associated with CCBill Account #.

Upon follow up review, CCBill has determined that the account is no longer violating the CCBill AUP previously in question, and has been placed back in good standing within the CCBill network.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. If you have any further questions regarding this email, please refer to the CCBill AUP or contact our client support department. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

CCBill's client support team is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week