Thread: what i'd like to see on program announcements...

what i'd like to see on program announcements...

you know what i'd really love to see on program announcements for new paysites? the number of pic SETS and FULL scenes in the member area, and whether they are exclusive or not. also a screen cap of the main member page. that would really give us an idea of what we would be promoting!

recently posted the PR. because it'd made it a bit long with all the sites on our network I decided to announce them one by one probably every week in a raw. do you think it would be a good idea too? they are not new after all but nobody knows them so I've had decided to go that way
    TOON program featuring upto 60% Adult Art Network Revenue Share Program
    CascadeBilling w/ Paycom,CCBill,WTS&2000Charge, weekly payouts ePass&Wire
    FHG's with thumbs & descriptions, RSS 2.0 support and free cartoon content!

Togm
    Sounds like common sense to me!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    you know what i'd really love to see on program announcements for new paysites? the number of pic SETS and FULL scenes in the member area, and whether they are exclusive or not. also a screen cap of the main member page. that would really give us an idea of what we would be promoting!
    Actually, i must disagree.

That doesnt make any sense whatsoever, when a site updates, the 'numbers' change, what if something happens and one of the sets needs to be removed? The surfer gets told there are '12 sets and 10 movies' but only see '8 sets and 8 movies' thats a charegback waiting to happen right there.

Also, screengrabs of the members area, again, im always changing aspects of the members area on my sites, so it makes no sense to offer images of the members area to affiliates to use, as they will have changed in all likelyhood by the time the member joins.

Whilst i would agree that more information can be usefull, it can also present both affiliates and program owners with a lot more downfalls.

Regards,

Lee