Thread: -- Radical Cash -- Signup Today & I'll Give You $50.00!

SpamBoards

-- Radical Cash -- Signup Today & I'll Give You $50.00!

Have You Seen the Completely New RADICAL CASH 2.0?

If not we'll give you $50.00 to signup so you can look around at what we now have to offer!

Radical Cash is all new from the ground up with new sites, new tours, Higher Payouts & lots of incentives. I won't start listing everything new that we have to offer, instead I'd like to give $50.00 to everyone that signs up now so that you can see for yourself... there's nothing to lose & $50.00 to gain.

From now until Sunday night (11/12/06) I'm going to give $50.00 to every new webmaster that signs up for Radical Cash. The $50 will be added to your account instantly once you signup if you signup through Nats, if you signup through CCBill just send me an email with your new ID.

We now offer everything we can think of to help you make more money with us... free exclusive content, free servers, free copies of Advanced Submitter, free registrations to Partner Requester and more. However, if there is something else that you need just contact me anytime and I'll do whatever I can to take care of you.

Signup with Radical Cash now and claim your Free $50.00!

ICQ 316-754
    adrian(@)radicalcash .com
    SKYPE yo_adrian
    AIM yooaadrian
    Y! yooaadrian

please
    "From now until Sunday night (11/12/06)"

Posted on 11/13/06 :thumbsdown: