Thread: Studport ... Opinions Please

Dzinerbear

Studport ... Opinions Please

Hi all,

I'm always trying new things to see what works and what doesn't. I've been taking a look at Studport over the weekend. They're an AVS/AEN type of thing, but kind of different. Rather than submitting new galleries and getting a unique site number for each one, you work one hub, kind of like Badpuppy, I guess. You have to do two updates a month.

They do not list your hub in their preview areas for non-members, they only list you in their members area. And you're only allowed one banner in your members area.

So you build a hub and you're totally on your own in terms of getting buying traffic to your site. That's not a terrible problem for me because I'm pretty good with SEO and there is always link lists. However, I know from the typical AVS model that I usually end up with at least one sale per gallery just from being listed in the "new" section that day. The listing in the member's area is really only going to drain your bandwidth, and the one allowed sponsor banner in your member's area isn't going to bring you a lot in sales, I wouldn't think anyway.

Just wondering if anyone has tried Studport, or whether you think this model is workable and potentially profitable for a webmaster.

Cheers
    Michael

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    We were discussing this a little while back with a couple of others, nice concept but it seems alot of work for little traffic back and only one banner etc. We would prefer to use such time in just building normal avs/aen ones etc.

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

is their system basically like adultbouncer where they host all the content and you assemble it to suit your own site? or do you supply the content, too?

Dzinerbear
    nope, you host and provide the content, too. I think they had some product that allowed you to build a site with their content ... yes, I just checked, they have both options: build your own site and protect your content.

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Rather than going with a program you know nothing about, if it works exactly the same way as BadPuppy, use BadPuppy, at least you know they payout on time.

Regards,

Lee

I've looked them over and made a decision not list their sites as it is not really an avs model per se. Most of the sites seemed to me to be sites developed by the owners, but have not explored in over six months.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    we use CCBILL and also ccbill pay on time :-)
    ccbill send the checks weekly I think you know Lee.

All sites listed on the studport preview pages are owned per studport, we have a lot of webmasters sending traffic to studport.com getting 50% of all sales from any studport site. It's because we not list sites from other webmasters in the preview pages.

the Benefits in using studport in your sites are:
    -We list the sites in our members area.
    -All your members get access to all studport sites/content (this is over 120 DVDs to donwload, thousands of streaming videos, over 200,000 pictures, live cams, and much much more)
    -We can design your site for FREE, designs similar to these:
    http://www.gaycoolpack.com/polarbears/
    http://www.gaycoolpack.com/innocentyoungstuds/
    http://www.gaycoolpack.com/studfuckers/

we prefer webmaster with few sites, webmasters that send traffic to their sites making some sale. The concept is similar to badpuppy not an AVS

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar

good news ;-)

after to discuss some matters with other webmasters and
    to make some technical changes, now we will list also all
    the sites in the studport preview pages.

Quote Originally Posted by webnet View Post
    after to discuss some matters with other webmasters and
    to make some technical changes, now we will list also all
    the sites in the studport preview pages.
    Nice going, I am sure this will help affiliate webmasters quite a bit! I think what you have going is a fantastic concept and giving members such a huge content base is sure to keep them rebilling too

cheers,
    Luke

Dzinerbear
    Ah ... this is great news.

Michael