Thread: need help from megarotic.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

need help from megarotic.com

need help from megarotic.com

I'm realy pissed!

Some how some way I got a bug in my e-mail program. If I send out any e-mail I'm also e-mailing hundreds of other people. It's spam from http://www.megarotic.com

Right now I'm running EMSI software A- Squared, then I'm going to run Spybot and when that's all done I'm going to be running my anti-virus.

If all this doesn't work I'm going to do a restore on outlook and then restore the whole computer.

Message from yahoo.co.jp.
    Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<aipon_tada@yahoo.co.jp>:
    Sorry your message to aipon_tada@yahoo.co.jp cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102].

<aipon_v0v0v_aipon@yahoo.co.jp>:
    This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account (aipon_v0v0v_aipon@yahoo.co.jp) [-5]

<aiponjp2002@yahoo.co.jp>:
    This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account (aiponjp2002@yahoo.co.jp) [-5]

<aipooh51@yahoo.co.jp>:
    Sorry your message to aipooh51@yahoo.co.jp cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102].

--- Original message follows.

X-YahooFilteredBulk: 189.142.57.220
    Authentication-Results: mta99.mail.bbt.yahoo.co.jp
    from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
    X-Originating-IP: [189.142.57.220]
    Return-Path: <ponyboy@optonline.net>
    Received: from 189.142.57.220 (EHLO MULTIMEDIAPC2) (189.142.57.220)
    by mta99.mail.bbt.yahoo.co.jp with SMTP; Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:39:21 +0900
    Message-ID: <50507934731234.169821EABE@J30R5O06>
    To: <aipooh51@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: the naughty doll was crying from pleasure
    Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:41:27 -0500
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.5510
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
    Thread-Index: KrIMOPI4ib5a3U61oHTqUiLBOEKTpEiijw1X
    Content-Type: text/plain;
    charset="Windows-1252"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hunt for some virgin flesh has started, and watch how the victims enjoy it... Virgin cuties are eager to try something new, hot and hard, and look what it ends with. Naughty school girls vex their teachers and get nailed with huge dripping koks for that. http://www.megarotic.com/ct/?d=U47LWVZ9 Stretched to the limit and filled with hot cum, these young holes are begging for more. They want you to see that they are grown up now. Admire the hot breathtaking skills of these seductive beauties.

*** MESSAGE TRUNCATED ***

--
    No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.2/528 - Release Date: 11/10/2006 2:31 PM

marcjacob
    Have you contacted them about this? This is bad!

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    hi there

Yes i have they have lised 6 e-mail address, I wrote three of them

what a pain this is, I should be working not haveing to run deep cleaning programs, and restore
    :hmm:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    If they are the ones doing the spamming, cances are, they arent going to care so long as they are making $$$

Regards,

Lee

what piss's me off is, i'm doing the spaming for them. I ran the spy-ware program and the mail ware progrm, now i'm up to the anti virus program

robin
    Ponyboy I doubt if you're sending it. Lots of people are getting these "returned" to them. I've got over 60 today and I'm bug free.

Hi Robin

I think I'm bug free to now, but I'm still getting that return e-mails.Funny I got this this morning.

Attention: ponyboy@optonline.net

Questionable content was found in an email message you sent.
    The message was blocked from reaching its destination.

The Questionable content was reported to be:

Content blocked by software testing.
    Testing your email with detection software produced a result that indicates your mail could be unsolicited commercial advertising or other restricted content. These testing results are based on established junkmail characteristics.

Contact emailsupport@hostasaurus.com for more information on this message. Please be aware that a lot of junk mail is sent using someone else's address, so if you don't know why you received this, it's possible that someone tried to junk mail a user on our servers using your address.

Your message was sent with the following envelope:

MAIL FROM: ponyboy@optonline.net
    RCPT TO: quantum@quantumbk.com,june@quantumbk...@quantumbk.com

... and with the following headers:

---
    MAILFROM: ponyboy@optonline.net
    Received: from p549af6b6.dip.t-dialin.net (HELO o363gmii.mi8vor.verizon.net) (84.154.246.182)
    by smtpgw3-mx3.hostasaurus.com with SMTP; 14 Nov 2006 08:21:58 -0000
    Message-ID: <16281982390796.0CDFBD61BD@TTTEZI2>
    To: <quantum@quantumbk.com>
    Subject: fresh floozies want more hot lipops
    Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:25:24 +0200
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.5510
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
    Thread-Index: naAANpjWJDyoIuhS0YI2eQJAY6S2klkcDWHC
    Content-Type: text/plain;
    charset="Windows-1252"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

---

--
    No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.5/533 - Release Date: 11/13/2006 8:56 PM

Takemytaco
    someone is using your email as the returned address.
    It's not really you sending them.

thanks
    after talking to my isp, thats what they told me.
    so in the next few days I'll have a new business working e-mail address to use
    :luke:

rick
    You have no virus. It's happening to hundreds of other webmasters.

thanks!
    You are so right, the problem is slowly diesing down now. But i did work for a full day trying to find anything. what a drag!

Roy

Xstr8guy
    This same damned thing has happened to me. Someone is sending spam with return email adress from one of my domains. I don't have a virus and my server has not been compromised. But it sure is annoying having a full mail box every time I check.

Filtering helps a little but not a cure-all. Deleting emails has added at least 20 minutes to my day. But the worst part... I'm afraid I going to accidently delete important emails because I can't see them mixed in with all of the returned spam. ARGH!