Thread: Global Male Pass spyware?

marcjacob

Global Male Pass spyware?

Not sure if spyware is the right term. First im not accusing, just asking if youve ever heard of this before..

Everytime i enter the word gay into google search bar, "gay anything", i get diverted to gmp's link list. It opens in a new window and searches for my term.

Have you ever seen or heard of this before? Im using the new IE 7 google search bar.

Xstr8guy
    That certainly sounds like some nasty soyware to me! Thanks for the warning. I haven't heard of this one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Not sure if spyware is the right term. First im not accusing, just asking if youve ever heard of this before..

Everytime i enter the word gay into google search bar, "gay anything", i get diverted to gmp's link list. It opens in a new window and searches for my term.

Have you ever seen or heard of this before? Im using the new IE 7 google search bar.
    Is there any type of WM referal code when you are being transferred?

I ask because I know the guys pretty well at GMP and they are a standup good crowd. It maybe an affiliate thats done something naughty in which case the guys would love to hear about it to sort it out, I'd ask Ryan direct if you want a straight answer:

RYAN
    MARKETING DIRECTOR

EMAIL: ryan@gmpass.com

Best
    Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

marcjacob
    Ive added them to my icq but not been auth in a while.

This is the url its going to (attached).

Im very wary of accusing as Ive had nothing but good stuff from GMP so im sure theres an explanation for it.