Thread: Cruises - Carnival or Royal Caribbean better?

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

Cruises - Carnival or Royal Caribbean better?

I know this is off topic but I knew this would be the place to come to for it. I am booking another cruise with my friends for April and we are debating between Carnival or Royal Caribbean?

Is it worth the extra 140 bucks per person to go with Royal Caribbean? We have been on 2 other Carnival cruises and they were ok...

I have heard Royal Caribbean is a little better then Carnival and then I hear they are about the same now a days??

Has anyone been on both of these recently and can advise whatcha think?
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

JustBryce
    Carnival is like a Days Inn and Royal Carribean is like a Hilton.

Once you go with Royal one time, I don't think you will go back to Carnival. Another nice line is Celebrity but the crowd may be too old for your tastes. Cunard has similar white glove service. For something totally different try out WindJammer sometime.

Hope that helps.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I used to do a lot of consulting work in the "cruise" business and you can take my word that you don't want to get anywhere near a Carnival ship.

They are always getting pulled over for violations, and they are always having health and safety issues, catching on fire and running into things.

My vote would be for Royal - I don't know about the crowd though - they ALL seem to cater to the older farts, single widows looking to pick up younger stewards....

Each cruise tends to be different and they always depend upon the group...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    What about Atlantis Cruises?

Or are they just renting somebody else's ships and branding the cruises as their own?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    I sooo want to go on a cruise but I keep hearing about these ships lost all the time now and last night on the history channel all about rogue waves ~~~ I think id rather go down in a plane ~~

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    David and I are going on our first cruise in December. It's a Princess cruise. Go figure I think they're somewhere between Royal and Celebrity.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Thanks for the feed back gang. I did a lot more research and we are going to go on Royal Caribbean for sure! :cheerleader:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    I have gone on both cruise lines and by far loved Royal Carribean more than Carnival. Carnival was way too kid involved and plus it just wasn't as rich and comforting as Royal. Hope you have a great time on your cruise. :humble:
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I told you so...

Today on the evening news - a Carnival Cruise ship, The Liberte, crossing over from Europe, had over 500 passengers get REAL SICK

wouldn't want to be on that one - yeuch!

Top Cat
    We just got back a few weeks go from our Bear Voyage cruise on a Royal Caribbean ship, the Mariner of the Seas. It was wonderful, much nicer than Carnival and I thought better than Princess.

BTW, the BF and I are going on the RSVP Caribbean cruise in February/March. Anyone else planning on going?

I've done two cruises with Atlantis and they were wonderful. A little more expensive due to the loads of entertainment that they provide themselves onboard. Also very relaxed and casual.. like shorts at dinner. Just my style.

Making Pain Pay!

700 Sick

I think I saw in the paper yesturday that 700 people got sick on a Carnival Cruise line this past week. Yuck. Have you maybe thought about Barefoot Sailing? (You rent a sailboat that comes with a skipper and it goes wherever you want.) Just a thought. Otherwise, I have done a windjammer cruise and it was awesome.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: