Thread: The Most Successful Adult Gay Website

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar

The Most Successful Adult Gay Website

What is it? Does anyone know? What's it consist of?

D-Rock
    I dont think you can define one single most successful Gay Adult website...there are so many different modles out there it would be nearly impossible to pic one.
    Are you speaking of gross annual revenue? Best content, best customer service, or highest customer retention? It really depends on what your niche/surfer wants/needs and what you think is the best for your business.

Gay is the new Black
    You also have to average time.

A site like Badpuppy has been around for ever but a site like Broke Straight Boys is fairly new.
    Be Who You Are!

d@sexinc
    There are some really great sites out there these days. Hard to pick "the best" one though. What are the criteria?
    I like to think we've got one of the best "mega" sites out there with chisel.com just due to it being around along time, having good name brand recognition, 10 years of in house shot content, all the good plugins and live chats, etc. Our conversions are consistantly under 1:100 and our retention is great.

I'm sure there are quite a few out there that can boast the same though, like badpuppy.com, nakedsword.com, bearmagazine.com, etc.

Dave

zentz
    the best conversions i ever had are with the site that can be found in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by zentz View Post
    the best conversions i ever had are with the site that can be found in my sig.
    LOL I think its hilarious when people answer questions like this with such obvious spam :fool:

Rimmates.com
    I hear Sean Cody is simply the biggest and most successful amateur straight boy site.

Who knows what the biggest and most successful non-amateur, non-straight boy site is. I'm sure many sites would claim to hold that title.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Hum when I think of the most successful sites I think of SeanCody.com, BadPuppy.com, CorbinFisher.com. BadPuppy has been around for a really long time. One of the first sites I went to was PersianKitty.com I also think that site is very successful for a straight site.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Paco
    Guess the only way to know that is by seeing the books (pure profit).

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    LOL I think its hilarious when people answer questions like this with such obvious spam :fool:

easy, sweetie - it's obvious they are merely trying to increase post count so they can whore out their sig.
    It's how all that contribute to the community don't do things.

d@sexinc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    Spam Spam Spam!

Yummy spam!

Dave

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    "Badpuppy" ... the name alone sounds interesting

Making Pain Pay!

TropixxxStudios

I would think that www.TropixxxStudios.com has to be the best and most successfull gay site ever in the history of the universe.

Just my opinion though. :goof:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: