Thread: Advertising question

Bean

I Wonder? Advertising question

Hi, I am looking for some new place to advertise. I have placed advertisement with Altagay Links, Hunkmen, Hunkhunter and Maledirectory, can someone recommend any other places. I am looking for preferably Textlink adverts, but I will also do banner advertising. I am just having a difficult time finding any other sites that offer this form of advertising. Any recommendation will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

marcjacob
    Have you got much ROI from these ads? Always thought about trying it but been wary of it. Cant really help much but welcome to Gay Wide.

i wanted to post on altagaylinks but never heard back.

and yes, the return on this kind of links is very good.

why not just email all the gay link lists and see if they can sell ya a spot?

Bean
    Hey Marcjacob, thanks for the greeting I have been lurking awhile on the board and enjoying the informative post as well as the not so informative amusing post. Anyway, I have done well with Altagay and Hunkmen in the past and presently, I just started advertising with maledirectory and they are sending good traffic. I have tried emailing several Link sites over the past several months, but some either do not respond or offer adverts.

shaneslater

Guyscout

I would also recommend purchasing a featured package with Guyscout- it is inexpensive and the ROI's been there for us.

Best,
    Shane
    Last edited by shaneslater; 11-23-2006 at 12:08 PM. Reason: ad my name

KissMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Hi, I am looking for some new place to advertise. I have placed advertisement with Altagay Links, Hunkmen, Hunkhunter and Maledirectory, can someone recommend any other places. I am looking for preferably Textlink adverts, but I will also do banner advertising. I am just having a difficult time finding any other sites that offer this form of advertising. Any recommendation will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I'm not saure what kind of site you have, I didn't see a link, but I am looking for hard link trades. You might want to consider link trades. They help with traffic. Anyway, just an idea, but not sure what you have going.

KissMe
    :bananacock:

isn't this your site?

Quote Originally Posted by shaneslater View Post
    I would also recommend purchasing a featured package with Guyscout- it is inexpensive and the ROI's been there for us.

Best,
    Shane

marcjacob
    What makes you say that basschick?