Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sales sucking

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    My intense sales are back to what they were, everything else sucks. I do this for extra cash and have a full time job (which im hoping to loose!) so im not too worried. Even Fleshlight is way down which i was doing really well with. Now, as good as nothing.
    I'm glad they went back up. You had a weird bunch of days there with no sales but even with that you are still one of our top converters hehe. Keep up the good work and hopefully you can get rid of your other job soon.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

marcjacob
    To be honest Mark this has scared the crap out of me. If sales can do this with no warning and i had no other income, what would i do? I get a good 4 months warning as most sponsors i use have a 4 week delay in paying out so i guess id have to get a temp job.

I WILL quit the day job, but i need to plan carefully /

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    To be honest Mark this has scared the crap out of me. If sales can do this with no warning and i had no other income, what would i do? I get a good 4 months warning as most sponsors i use have a 4 week delay in paying out so i guess id have to get a temp job.

I WILL quit the day job, but i need to plan carefully /
    Yeah I could see how that would scare you. What you need to do is create more sites and get more traffic so even when things are slow you will be ok. I know it can be done but it will take alot of work and time. I know some webmasters who make over 1 million a year just by submitting galleries. It is crazy and I wish I knew exactly how they did it, hehe. Shoot me an icq when you get a chance and we will chat.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!