Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever hear of an "adult modeling agency" called Red Temple Entertainment?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Anyone ever hear of an "adult modeling agency" called Red Temple Entertainment?

We're talking to some model who apparently thinks he's the shit. He claims to be represented by an "agency" for adult models called "Red Temple Entertainment" and the "agent" is Ashton Williams.

This "agent" is supposedly getting his client only the best gigs, but he's steering him to a couple of very small and no-name producers (and one that is pretty well known.)

He also claimed that he "didn't know" that one of the gigs he was putting his client into were bareback scenes until after they were filmed... which to me means that if he *is* an agent, he's completely incompetent, as that sort of stuff should be covered in the agreement at the outset, and certainly discussed up front.

I think the "agent" is a total poseur. Just curious if anyone else has ever heard of the guy or the agency.

Chip,

I haven't heard of him. Do you know where's from? There's a few scammers out here in the midwest, the biggest being one from Cleveland. The Cleveland daily newspaper is preparing a story on him; they actually called me for an interview (thinking I was in Ohio).

Steve

I think he's in TX or, if not, somewhere in the midwest.

He has a Myspace group and on it he has Corbin Fisher and Helix and a couple of other Myspace studio pages listed as "friends" so I suspect what's going on is he just gets boys with a great story and then submits online apps to various studios and tries to collect a commission.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Never heard of him myself.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

http://www.myspace.com/redtempleentertainment

The profile says he's a 25/m in Austin TX, going by the name Ashton Williams and apparently has recruited some models for Helix (according to his blog). Also, he credits the logo design to model Ashton Ryan, and it is similar to the logo he's using on his own line, Vain Boys.

Ashton's formerly with Rocky/EON, so maybe Rocky will add something to this thread when he spots it.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    He is a nobody in Las Vegas, not Austin. He messaged me on MySpace when he saw I was looking for hotel room. He said he would have offered me his house, but is was full from friends coming form out of town for that weekend.

He offered his services to me, but neglected to provide me with any head shots or contact sheets when I asked for them.
    . They are not even incorporated. The company is legally non-existent.

If this guy at Red Temple wants to be taken seriously, he needs to follow through when offering models and deal with companies who actually have a product to put out. The fact that Keith over at Helix used his models, quite frankly, astounds me.

R.
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz View Post
    http://www.myspace.com/redtempleentertainment
    \Also, he credits the logo design to model Ashton Ryan, and it is similar to the logo he's using on his own line, Vain Boys.
    SIMILAR??? They are fucking virtually IDENTICAL!!!!
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

desslock
    OMG..... I know Ashton.

He owns a house in Las Vegas??? Ok. That's funny. I guess he owns the Hoover Dam too.

I do know that, up until several months ago, he lived here in Austin. He worked as a barback where my roommate tended bar. In fact, Ashton visited my apartment once... my roomie has co-workers over often to hang out. And somehow... somehow... in the process of Ashton's visit he broke my new leather computer desk chair.... I still can't figure out what the hell he did. But he was sitting in my chair secretly breaking it while babbling to me about all these twink models and studios he knows.

Oh, I had to pick him up at his apartment, as he doesn't have a car. Maybe he left it in Nevada.

He's a real piece of work. I have a whole bunch of "Ashton stories" ranging from humorous to peculiar. He's a big name dropper, and would try to impress me .... me of all people, you know I'm such a "kingpin"... bragging about who he knows in the business, etc. And some of those individuals he would mention I happen to know very casually from the webmaster shows, and even that was enough for me to realize that his presentation of reality doesn't add up.

In fact, I'll bet I know the "exclusive model" Chip is talking to as well, assuming that individual lives in West Texas... Helix has filmed around the state on a few occasions. I can't imagine Keith would recommend his services if you asked him.

Steve

Sounds like quite the character.

I have to say that I probably reject more wannabe scouts than I reject model applicants. .

It literally keeps me awake at night thinking about people running around the internet, misrepresenting themselves as an agent or even employee of my company, and saying all kinds of untrue things to aspiring models.

I'd rather stick with one or two scouts I know and trust than accept referrals from an army of scouts that I know nothing about.

sounds like the power given you at your new place of employment has gone straight to your head - "your company"?

Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    Sounds like quite the character.

I have to say that I probably reject more wannabe scouts than I reject model applicants. .

It literally keeps me awake at night thinking about people running around the internet, misrepresenting themselves as an agent or even employee of my company, and saying all kinds of untrue things to aspiring models.

I'd rather stick with one or two scouts I know and trust than accept referrals from an army of scouts that I know nothing about.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    sounds like the power given you at your new place of employment has gone straight to your head - "your company"?
    Sounds like you still like trying to create drama for no reason.

The United States is my country.
    The Redskins are my football team.
    The Orioles are my baseball team.
    Euclid is my street.
    CorbinFisher is my company.

Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    Sounds like you still like trying to create drama for no reason.

The United States is my country.
    The Redskins are my football team.
    The Orioles are my baseball team.
    Euclid is my street.
    CorbinFisher is my company.

I got an ICQ from someone that thought you were Corbin Fisher... because evidently, to some, when they see Corbin Fisher in your handle, then see you refering to the company as yours, they think you are Corbin Fisher.

Leave it to you to take a light hearted comment and tag it as drama. :nobody:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Echo Brian's comment.

Any Southwest employee or FedEx employee or probably any other employee who is proud of the company they work for will refer to it as "My company."

Brian is about one of the most drama-free and ego-free people I've run into in this business, he has no reason to go there.

BTW, isn't it funny that people think they "know" Corbin Fisher when there IS no Corbin Fisher. (Well, I suppose that one of the owners could claim the name, but it's more of a brand name than something associated with one person, from what I understand.)

And to Brian's point... yes, it is a little scary what "scouts" will say... we had one (who wasn't even working for us anymore at that point) telling some prospective model he could not only get them modeling with us, but get them a job, and magazine covers, etc... I wouldn't have believed it because the scout had at one time been reliable, but it was overheard by another person who I knew to be reliable, and the "model" so scouted also confirmed the account.

I think that it's a "brush with greatness" thing... the scouts want desperately to be accepted and thought of as Someone Important so by claiming to know so-and-so at such-and-so studio, they can impress their friends, be popular at parties... and probably get laid along the way.

I wonder if they then wonder what the "_BD" stands for.

The person who ICQed you thinking I was Corbin is more than welcome to continue believing so, while occasionally wondering why everyone calls Corbin on GWW "Brian".

Ask Corbin (that'd be me). He'd (I'd) tell ya CorbinFisher is my (his) company, as well

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    And to Brian's point... yes, it is a little scary what "scouts" will say... we had one (who wasn't even working for us anymore at that point) telling some prospective model he could not only get them modeling with us, but get them a job, and magazine covers, etc... I wouldn't have believed it because the scout had at one time been reliable, but it was overheard by another person who I knew to be reliable, and the "model" so scouted also confirmed the account.

I think that it's a "brush with greatness" thing... the scouts want desperately to be accepted and thought of as Someone Important so by claiming to know so-and-so at such-and-so studio, they can impress their friends, be popular at parties... and probably get laid along the way.
    Yupyup to a certain extent I can understand a scout wanting to tell someone good things to keep the model interested, but they should not promise anything they can't deliver, and they should qualify their statements and not make any promises they can't keep.

Just like, in the eyes of surfers, there is often no distinction between an affiliate and a sponsor website (they don't know enough about the sponsor/affiliate system to realize that there are actually different companies there), a model might not be aware a particular scout isn't an actual employee or even representative of the company they're scouting for. And the model can't even be blamed for failing to make that distinction because the scout very well might as well be an employee of whomever they're scouting for. They do represent you in a sense.

I know that with our core scouts I know and trust well, I can be assured they'll never make any unrealistic promises and always be upfront to the prospective models. It's better for us when a model shows up well-informed and accurately informed. It plays a huge part in their not only shooting a scene or two with us, but working with us for months on end, over the long term.