Thread: Gay Sponsors List

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Gay Sponsors List

Seeking a list of gay sponsors and programs that publish RSS feeds. Open to all categories, niches.

Does anyone keep such a list?

If no list, sponsors please feel free to post your RSS feed lists here as well.

kaktusan
    hi there,
    for a big and regularly updated list you can look at http://www.sponsorhostedfeeds.com

sXeRyan
    We have RSS feeds for all of our Male Celeb tools - see sig

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Excellent guys. thanks for the tips. keep em coming if there are more out there.

Check my sig. :cheerleader:
    TOON program featuring upto 60% Adult Art Network Revenue Share Program
    CascadeBilling w/ Paycom,CCBill,WTS&2000Charge, weekly payouts ePass&Wire
    FHG's with thumbs & descriptions, RSS 2.0 support and free cartoon content!

aan_missy
    Yeah I was just about to say the same thing, see sig! We have rss feeds available and have gay niches available at adult art network

WegCash Robert

RSS Feeds

Silvercash now has gay RSS Feeds :cheerleader:

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    are you happy with them? i checked them out and they seem like lame reprises of tgp text descriptions.

seriously, i've check'd out tons of sponsor feeds and none of the big proggys seem to get it. the text is week. the header text is worse. there's no attention to seo. it sucks b/c we really need 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by kaktusan View Post
    hi there,
    for a big and regularly updated list you can look at http://www.sponsorhostedfeeds.com
    dood i just registred for your site. then i search for sponsors with gay rss. nada - mostly cam shite and straight stuff. am i doing something wrong?

kaktusan
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymoviesblog View Post
    dood i just registred for your site. then i search for sponsors with gay rss. nada - mostly cam shite and straight stuff. am i doing something wrong?
    well, you won't get just gay only sponsors as results. You will get results with sponsors having gay niched feeds, but they can have and straight ones too. Also the preview of the feeds are not matching the category, they are just to see how sponsor's feeds look like.. I hope this is clear enough..

Quote Originally Posted by kaktusan View Post
    well, you won't get just gay only sponsors as results. You will get results with sponsors having gay niched feeds, but they can have and straight ones too. Also the preview of the feeds are not matching the category, they are just to see how sponsor's feeds look like.. I hope this is clear enough..
    kool...i like what your doing btw. prob is that sposnors have such crap rss feeds <shrug>. your site did turn me on to some straight feeds

from your experience which gay programs offer the best gay feeds? i know your site users rank feeds but im intersted in your opinion (your opinion on straight feeds is welcome as well as).

gay program owners - FEEL FREE TO JUMP IN b/c the GAY feeds Im messing with are MAJORLY subpar.

kaktusan
    hi there, thanks for your feedback

well, actually there are really about a dozen or even more of sponsors having really top notch feeds, and its really good to try them. Also from about a month and after i publishing my site, i noticed some attention was paid to the sponsor's feeds and lots of the sponsors started improving their feeds and quality gets higher..

Well, not to post a big thing here, just look for the "admin mark" on bottom left at each sponsor listing, thats my opinion for the sponsor and its feeds.

Good luck!

D-Rock
    PythonPays has feeds in all it's top niches:
    Twink
    Str8
    Big Cock
    Black
    Latin
    Asian
    Bear
    Jock
    Hunk