Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Only Thing I Hate About Thanksgiving...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

The Only Thing I Hate About Thanksgiving...

Is the way i feel for eating and drinking way to much the day after :eek:

It used to be that i could get away with drinking a shitload of liquor, beer and soda whilst filling my face with turkey, ham, cheesecake and apple pie, now it seems my body doesnt like it anymore

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    send it all my way!

my body processes food way too quickly for me to feel guilty, or whatever!

It's like I am stuck 200lbs, especially after a weekend of skiing, kiting, scrambling or whatever.

I'll swallow three double burgers after an extremely active day. My body will allocate the protein to repair my tree trunks while I forage for carbs.

marcjacob
    It was yesterday wasnt it? When do people go back to work?

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    It was yesterday wasnt it? When do people go back to work?
    Mid January if we are lucky. :elf:

Monday if you are not.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Is the way i feel for eating and drinking way to much the day after :eek:

It used to be that i could get away with drinking a shitload of liquor, beer and soda whilst filling my face with turkey, ham, cheesecake and apple pie, now it seems my body doesnt like it anymore

Regards,

Lee
    That's depressing. I can't seem to be able to eat all the stuff I used to either.

KissMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    send it all my way!

my body processes food way too quickly for me to feel guilty, or whatever!

It's like I am stuck 200lbs, especially after a weekend of skiing, kiting, scrambling or whatever.

I'll swallow three double burgers after an extremely active day. My body will allocate the protein to repair my tree trunks while I forage for carbs.
    Yummm, carbs. I love carbs! Good thing I'm not in front of the camera!! I have a great recipe for milk rolls, but I'm not gonna share! They are very light and fluffy. Anyway, you don't care, right!! But I love carbs!!
    :bananacock:
    KissMe

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KissMe View Post
    Yummm, carbs. I love carbs! Good thing I'm not in front of the camera!! I have a great recipe for milk rolls, but I'm not gonna share! They are very light and fluffy. Anyway, you don't care, right!! But I love carbs!!
    KissMe
    milk rolls? Not sure what they are, but two things I love were mentioned ... milk and rolls.

Paco
    KissMe
    what would make you think or say that (Anyway, you don't care, right!!) ? I do care, ESPECIALLY when talking about food.
    No. I am not joking.

KissMe

Wink

what would make you think or say that (Anyway, you don't care, right!!) ? I do care, ESPECIALLY when talking about food.
    No. I am not joking.
    Ok, well, since everyone is taking my milk rolls so seriously....

Milk rolls simply use milk for the liquid instead of water. And what makes them really good is the special blend of 3 kinds of flour that I use. But that is as close to the recipe as you are ever gonna get!! It's my secret!

KissMe

WegCash Robert

Lol

I totally understand this. I used to be able to drink like crazy and be fine the next day. Now it takes a toll on me. It takes around 3 days for me to get back to normal after some hard drinking. I guess I'm getting old

Paco
    Ok, well, since everyone is taking my milk rolls so seriously....
    Milk rolls simply use milk for the liquid instead of water. And what makes them really good is the special blend of 3 kinds of flour that I use. But that is as close to the recipe as you are ever gonna get!! It's my secret!
    KissMe
    WELL! I guess I won't be sharing my treat with you!

KissMe
    WELL! I guess I won't be sharing my treat with you!
    And what might that be, Paco?
    KissMe

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    My friend's slave/boyfriend made enough food for ten people and there were only three of us. He's a damn good cook. So I ate way too much. But it was way too good, so I didn't mind.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    And what might that be, Paco?
    KissMe
    :shock:

CamCruise
    All you guys needed was a few TUMS!!