Thread: Solo gay niches wanted - poses, parts

Rimmates.com

Solo gay niches wanted - poses, parts

I need some niches that are suitable for a solo model to fulfill with pictures. I have the basics like feet, ass, armpits, tattoos, balls, etc. but I want to know specifc poses that people ask for. I am tired of looking through photosets and seeing the same front view, smile, show the cock, a few token butt or foot shots, and that's about it.

I have models licking and sucking their feet and toes, playing with anal toys, and doing various poses, but I feel like there is still a lot missing and I would like to hear from you guys.

I have a couple of hairy models coming to the studio next week, and I just shot my first twink (I know, I said I wouldn't shoot twink content but I gave in).

What's being asked for that I am missing? I know it's a lot to do with the model's ethnicity, build, attractiveness... but I'm sure there are niches that transcend the model and move into body parts and what can be done with them.

Thanks!

Gay is the new Black
    Try MACRO!

If you have a few fuzzy people on their way in - Take a close up of the hair...

Like - Nipple shot.. but have the nipple to the lower left of the image because though it's a nipple shot - you are showcasing the hair around it.

The #1 problem with people who shoot content... The think the subject needs to be in the middle of the photo. IE: OMG! A Nipple. Must center it because it's a nipple shoot!

A cock shot... Make the hair on the balls your DOF. Not the cock.

This will stand out as a hair set more than just photos of guys with hair.

Once you have that down... Get out the spray bottle and mist the hair on their chest. Macro the water beading up on the hairs.

Just have fun with it.
    Be Who You Are!

Rimmates.com
    Thanks Idol! I have Macro going on with a couple of body parts, but I like the idea of focusing just on the hair.

Also, is it a turn-off for muscular guys to be oiled up and shiny? I like the natural look, maybe with a little moisturizer, but I keep forgetting to spray the baby oil for a few poses. Not sure if that is hot or not in the eyes of the surfer.

Any other ideas? I have 5 model shoots going on over the next 3 weeks. I would love input and feedback.

just some ideas:

self-sucking if they can do it

towel teasers - do the shower - then move em to couch or bed and tease with the towel like they would underwear - keep the body somewhat wet esp the hair

shaving - wrapped in towel and shaving the face
    shaving - cock area

personally I like the muscular guys looking oiled up. Basschick mentioned that cooking spray worked better than using regular oils.

don't overlook the erotic poses ... more subtle lighting, rustic settings

reverse dressing - ie: start off naked like from a bath and then a slow dressing up scene ... like they're getting ready for a date, fixing hair, using cologne etc... end it with stuff like picking up car keys and heading out door

KissMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmates.com View Post
    Thanks Idol! I have Macro going on with a couple of body parts, but I like the idea of focusing just on the hair.

Also, is it a turn-off for muscular guys to be oiled up and shiny? I like the natural look, maybe with a little moisturizer, but I keep forgetting to spray the baby oil for a few poses. Not sure if that is hot or not in the eyes of the surfer.

Any other ideas? I have 5 model shoots going on over the next 3 weeks. I would love input and feedback.
    Hi there. While I'm not a gay guy who can tell you what gay guys want to see, I am a chick that likes men, so I can tell you what I think is hot. I like a hard jawline. When it is accentuated with lighting, it can look very sharp.

I also like guys in water. Anything from at the beach to a lake to the pool to the shower to the bathtub. White swim trunks also show a little bit more than the average pair, so it leaves the viewer squinting to try to see through them, like, "Oh! I think I can see the cock and pubic hair through the white shorts!!," that kind of thing.

When it comes to pics of hot guys, I think the not-so-naked approach is best. I want to see them dressed, or half-dressed for a significant number of pics before the cock comes out. Once the cock comes out, there's nothing left for the amagination. Then it's over. So, I like to see quite a bit of clothes.

KissMe

:bananacock:

Rimmates.com
    Quote Originally Posted by KissMe View Post
    When it comes to pics of hot guys, I think the not-so-naked approach is best. I want to see them dressed, or half-dressed for a significant number of pics before the cock comes out. Once the cock comes out, there's nothing left for the amagination. Then it's over. So, I like to see quite a bit of clothes.
    KissMe, you have no idea how much I agree with you, and believe me when I say that I have full photo sets planned with teasing, stripping, and partial reveals. Some are where the jeans don't even come off the ankles.

I will fully exploit the clothing and underwear niche as much as I can.

:-)