Thread: GoDaddy Question - Anyone Ever Done This?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

GoDaddy Question - Anyone Ever Done This?

I have a support request in at GoDaddy too but figured id ask here as i got the right answer a lot quicker than i did with GoDaddy last time...

Im about to create a 2nd GoDaddy account for a new company im setting up and what i plan on doing is moving all the domains that are in my current GoDaddy account to this new account, does anyone know if i have to pay a transfer fee for each domain if i do this or can i 'push' domains in to this new account like you can do over at NameCheap?

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    When i did this about 3 years ago i seem to remember their was no "transfer fee" as such, however when moving it paying the standard registration fee was required.

I have had a couple of domains given to me from someone else's godaddy account to mine and it didn't cost me anything, not even a renewal fee....but that was a year ago so not sure if its the same today.

cheers,
    Luke

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    Chili is right, it's free from godaddy to godaddy, but if your pulling from an outside source you have to pay a transfer fee. But that fee covers a year extension on that domain. If I remember correctly it's only a few bucks.