Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troubleshooting help...

Making Pain Pay!

Troubleshooting help...

I was wondering if three or four of you could try to access my site:

www.tropixxxvip.com

and let me know if you have any major problems getting the first page and the join page to load. I am trying to troubleshoot some stuff with my server company (DWHS.com) A simple post "yes it works fine" or "no" would be cool. No need to have more than three or four of you do it. Thanks a bunch.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

everything loaded normally for me.

Gay is the new Black
    good here too
    Be Who You Are!

Xstr8guy
    Loads fine for me.

Are you just trying to bump your Alexa rankings?

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    everything loaded normally for me.
    Thanks. It seems everyone in the world can view my site except me. I have tested it with alertra.com and the-cloak.com but I still cant seem to access my site today (or any other DWHS hosted site.)

It looks like it might be some local issue with my ISP...but when I contact them (Qwest) they are less than helpfull.

I am trying to figure out what might be causing it...any thoughts would be aprpeciated....if anyone has ever run into this before.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

Xstr8guy
    That crap happens all of the time with ISPs. When that happens to me, I bug just about everyone on my AIM list. Lol.

Making Pain Pay!
    Ok thanks everyone. I just got off the phone with QWEST (my ISP) and they assure me that it is an issue with their servers and some sort of script. I appreciate everyones help...being new to the online side I sometimes come up against a wall and can't stop beating my head against it!

Thanks again!

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    That crap happens all of the time with ISPs. When that happens to me, I bug just about everyone on my AIM list. Lol.
    If only I had friends to bug I would have! :square:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    It's not just with you. I'm having trouble seeing it.

I did a tracert and it looks like your ISP is having problems with the connection between Level 3 (major backbone provider) and the actual data center where your server is. It may be that everyone else is using a different route to get to the server and you and I are both being routed through Level 3. Even if this doesn't all make sense, you can pass this info on to them and they should be able to troubleshoot it for you.

BTW, DWHS.com is either reselling or has their servers colocated at Blacksun.net. They are the actual providers of your bandwidth... so they're the ones that have to fix the problem... and that might be why it's taking time to find and fix.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    It's not just with you. I'm having trouble seeing it.

I did a tracert and it looks like your ISP is having problems with the connection between Level 3 (major backbone provider) and the actual data center where your server is. It may be that everyone else is using a different route to get to the server and you and I are both being routed through Level 3. Even if this doesn't all make sense, you can pass this info on to them and they should be able to troubleshoot it for you.

BTW, DWHS.com is either reselling or has their servers colocated at Blacksun.net. They are the actual providers of your bandwidth... so they're the ones that have to fix the problem... and that might be why it's taking time to find and fix.
    Thanks. I have no idea what you just said but I will cut and paste it into an email and send it to them ASAP.

Togm
    fast loader here - looks great too!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    I have a problem loading your site. Its not a connection issue for me, but a java issue. I gave up after 4 minutes waiting for java to load on my computer to show your front page. This happens to all sites that have java for me. I tried it on multiple computers, but happens on them all. I've tried unstalling java and re-installing it, but they all still load slowly. So makes me think java is horrible. What is on your site that requires it to load java?

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

perhaps a browser problem? what browser do ya use?

Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams View Post
    I have a problem loading your site. Its not a connection issue for me, but a java issue. I gave up after 4 minutes waiting for java to load on my computer to show your front page. This happens to all sites that have java for me. I tried it on multiple computers, but happens on them all. I've tried unstalling java and re-installing it, but they all still load slowly. So makes me think java is horrible. What is on your site that requires it to load java?

Jimmy

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams View Post

Jimmy
    There is NO java on my site. It is pure HTML with a few pics. The answer is actually that there is a MAJOR issue with the AT&T Servers...causing a major problem with the internet as a whole.

http://www.internethealthreport.com/

Has the information. Apparently, there will be problems off and on for ALL internet sites until this is fixed.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Its in IE6, IE7, and firefox 1.5.

Since it happens in them all, I believe its a java or a windows xp problem. I have 4 computers in this room and they all take forever to load anything java.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    perhaps a browser problem? what browser do ya use?

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com