Thread: Vegie Meals...

Making Pain Pay!

Vegie Meals...

Hey guys....

I am trying to cut back on the ammount of meat I am eating. I am not going to go total vegie...but I would love any simple recipies you might have for quick lunches and dinners.

:broccoli: :broccoli: :broccoli: :broccoli: :broccoli: :broccoli:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    This is one of my favorites right now...

You need the following:

3 medium zucchini
    1 large onion
    1 can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and green chili (mild version)

Basically, slice the zucchini, slice the onion, place the zucchini in a large skillet until they start to turn opaque, then throw in the sliced onions and add the diced tomatoes and simmer for about 20-30 minutes over a low to medium heat.

Seriously, that has to be one of the easiest and tastiest veggie dishes ive ever eaten and im hooked on it right now

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Here is one of my fav sandwiches: shredded carrot, bean sprouts (or broccoli), low-fat cream cheese, salt & pepper on pumpernickel.

OR the standard hard vegie mixture stored in lightly salted water (&/or add a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar).
    Carrots (small, baby etc), peas in pod (snow etc), cauliflower (include chutes), broccoli (include chutes), fennel, turnip, cucumbers, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes etc.

Or, the standard fresh tomato with salt, pepper, oregano with or w/o extra virgin olive oil.

Or, a basic insalata (with mozzarella or boccochino, of course) and bring it and some medium-hard rye with you to work.

Me - I could never cut down on meat because my body really needs a ton of protein, to help rebuild the muscle I've tried to rip or destroy!
    Nothing I'd rather have than a 20oz med-rare steak after a long day of skinning!