Thread: Problems with DWHS Web Hosting

Making Pain Pay!

Problems with DWHS Web Hosting

On the 26th of the month DWHS moved into a new building and now I can't seem to connect to my site at all...although lots of other people can. DWHS keeps telling me it is a Qwest issue, (My DSL provider) but I have talked the ears off of them and they tell me it is not their issue. I can see everyone elses pages, etc. and have no problems with the internet except connecting to this one server (which happens to be where my sites are located.)

Is anyone else having problems with DWHS or have any ideas?
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Is your TropixxxCash site on the same server as your TropixxxVIP site? I am still not able to get to the vip site but I can get to the cash site.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams View Post
    Is your TropixxxCash site on the same server as your TropixxxVIP site? I am still not able to get to the vip site but I can get to the cash site.

Jimmy
    Not the same server they tell me, but the same host. Although I am not sure I am getting straight answers from them.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Not the same server they tell me, but the same host. Although I am not sure I am getting straight answers from them.
    I see. Sounds like time for a new host then.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    First I want to assure you that you are getting straight answers from DWHS and I am in no way affiliated with their company or employed by them.
    My hosting company is also situated in the same new facility with them and I have been in constant contact with the network engineers concerning this issue which does in fact appear to be a peering related issue outside of the data centers network and not anything associated with or inside of our building.
    DWHS is most likely getting the same very RAW information that I am getting and it is changing from hour to hour with no real explanations from any of the carriers.

Rest assured we are all watching and filing tickets about this issue.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by procam View Post
    First I want to assure you that you are getting straight answers from DWHS and I am in no way affiliated with their company or employed by them.
    My hosting company is also situated in the same new facility with them and I have been in constant contact with the network engineers concerning this issue which does in fact appear to be a peering related issue outside of the data centers network and not anything associated with or inside of our building.
    DWHS is most likely getting the same very RAW information that I am getting and it is changing from hour to hour with no real explanations from any of the carriers.

Rest assured we are all watching and filing tickets about this issue.
    Thanks for the info. I have never had problems with DWHS in the past so this would make sense.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Thanks for the info. I have never had problems with DWHS in the past so this would make sense.
    I JUST got off the phone with one of the network engineers and they just moments ago completed some further BGP changes in an effort to resolve this -
    Any information you can post tracerts to your ip that fail and the network you are on would be helpful right now .... Ill communicate them directly to the engineer for you and bypass DWHS it will be faster~
    Edit my bad you said you are on qwest dsl got that~

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by procam View Post
    I JUST got off the phone with one of the network engineers and they just moments ago completed some further BGP changes in an effort to resolve this -
    Any information you can post tracerts to your ip that fail and the network you are on would be helpful right now .... Ill communicate them directly to the engineer for you and bypass DWHS it will be faster~
    Edit my bad you said you are on qwest dsl got that~
    I have no idea how to run tracerts. I am really new to the online site of things...just made the switch from DVD producer last February. But if there is anything you need me to do, just let me know. AIM TropixxxStudios