Thread: Is someone spying on me?

Xstr8guy

Is someone spying on me?

While I was typing the post here I had keurig.com open in my browser. Then I went and checked my email and I had 100's of spoofed keurig.com emails in my inbox. What are the chances of that happening if someone didn't know what sites I was visiting? Do I have someone violating my firewall or spyware on my computer? HELP! I'm scared. :uhoh:

Rimmates.com
    What browser are you using? And do you run LavaSoft's Ad-Aware? It might have been a cookie-reader.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmates.com View Post
    What browser are you using? And do you run LavaSoft's Ad-Aware? It might have been a cookie-reader.
    Yeah, I'm doing that now. I made the mistake in thinking my current AV/spyware program would take care of that. All PC-cillin found was 68 cookies. Lol. Adaware has found 146 critical objects so far and it's still running.

FUCK TREND MICRO! But they are still way better than Norton.

EonFilms_Ben
    ...go Ad-Aware. I've installed that on all my systems. You gotta love it.

Xstr8guy
    Adaware only found cookies and Alexa. And oddly enough, it thinks the ccbill admin url is a "possible browser hijack".

Any other ideas?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Try spybot S&D as well Jim... using both generally catches most. In addition the add on tea timer is a good preventive tool, along with spyblaster... cuts it down a lot.. also try adding avast anti virus.. its free for the home and is fairly robust..

btw anyone notice this forum being a slow and difficult load tonight?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Xstr8guy
    Trying it now Ian. Thanks!

The entire internet seems wonky tonight. But that just may be my spyware problem instead.

adaware misses a lot of stuff. my favorite right now is counterspy.