money to fight AIDS. Bristol Myers will donate $1 for every person who
    goes to their web site and lights a candle to fight AIDS, up to a max of
    $100,000. At this point, the counter is just over 18,000......so we need
    lots more candles lit.

Go to this link to light a candle......it costs you nothing but a moment
    and a mouse click:

https://www.lighttounite.org/

Thanks for doing this.

You may also want to pass it on to your surfers via blogs...messageboards etc

Best

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

Xstr8guy
    I see over 245,000 candles lit now. That was quick.

It shows how many people care.....it also shows that we go on caring ...lets see if we can light a MILLION

"With Solidarity & Hugs we move as one"

Dave
    xcx
    Domain inventory sale.

Xstr8guy
    Better yet, go to The National Aids Fund and make an online donation directly to them.

gaybucks_skyler

Thats Awesome!

WOW… that did go very quickly… There are so many that have been lit already!

That’s so great to see all of the people who are supporting the organization.

I sat here forever and read like tons of the stories that people have shared… not gonna lie… I got a little emotional at times… There are some phenomenal stories.

It also reminds me of a new product line that is sweeping the nation and world for that matter… Not sure if all of you have hear about it yet, but it’s called PRODUCT (RED)

My room mate works for GAP INC and they are one of the large clothing companies that are endorsing it… It’s really cool… at Gap when you purchase a piece of clothing that is PRODUCT (RED) half of the purchase price is donated to African AIDS research.

You can now even get a (RED) Razr phone and a (RED) Nano iPod or even a (RED) Amex card!!!

It’s so kool! I bought some of the T-shirts at GAP and I’m really proud to wear them… and when you wear it people ask what it’s all about and you can explain to them… (and Gap is NOT giving the employee discounts on them so even employees HAVE to make the donation… its really awesome).

Love, Sky

Xstr8guy
    Thanks Skyler. For more about RED products go here http://www.joinred.com/. You can even got to gap.com and buy t-shirts and other apparel online.

Maybe we should start a holiday charity thread where would could all post our favorite charities.

Now at 341,396 and their server keeps crashing/unable to perform task, with the overload of hits

Now that's a message!

Domain inventory sale.