Thread: Crap crap crap. . .to all my BearBound affiliates, I had NO idea. . .

Dart

Crap crap crap. . .to all my BearBound affiliates, I had NO idea. . .

Ok everybody. An apology.

I had NO idea this is what was happening.

People that signed up for BearBound's affiliate program were saying things were unclear, and I couldn't see why.

Until it was brought to my attention today, that although WE received an emailed copy of our affilates information and reseller codes, the webmaster themselves never did! UGH!!! So our partners never knew what info to put on their links!!!!

And then found out there was a typo on the CONTACT link, so the emails about it never got to us either.

Forgive me all, I had no idea.

(removes shirt for the flogging)

Someone else had set this up for us who is not involved with the company anymore. I will be fixing it and sending out a mass email to our affiliates with their info, along with some new promotional content.

*THWACK*

thank you Sir, may I have another. . .

luckily most people know how to create a ccbill link without getting an email and they can still get linking info from their ccbill accounts, right?

wanna know something i tell all my clients who set up paysites?

click EVERY link to make sure it works - i mean every one - and then sign up as an affiliate yourself before opening the program to beta testers. they moan like i told them to do something horrendous, but EVERYONE has a typo now and then