Thread: AIDS DAY and ABSTINANCE in USA

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

AIDS DAY and ABSTINANCE in USA

It is the only way to account for something like, say, the latest twist in the Abstinence Education Program from Bush's increasingly laughable Department of Health and Human Services, a $50 million slice of embarrassing government detritus that is now actually encouraging all states to tell their single, youngish residents that they should — how to put this so you don't shoot coffee through your nose? — that everyone should avoid sex entirely, until they turn 30.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...e_x.htm?csp=34

maxpower
    I personally think we should support them on this, what could be better for sales than 28 year old virgins? Hell I don’t want these guys hooking up with chicks myself, I think they should pass a law against unmarried sex between girls and guys, after all the law does not recognize gay relationships at all so should be NP for us. Damn where was this idea 4 years ago, I might have voted for this guy if I knew this then. :thumbsup:

marcjacob
    I would like to see the age of consent for sexual activity increased to 18 in the uk. Would avoid all those teenage pregnancies.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    I would like to see the age of consent for sexual activity increased to 18 in the uk. Would avoid all those teenage pregnancies.
    So would sterlization at birth but that doesnt mean its a good thing

Personally, better sex-ed at schools is the answer in my opinion, not just in the UK but also in the US.

Instead of worrying whether we should be teaching creationism in schools, we should be worrying about why todays kids are idiots in just about every subject currently being taught.

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Sometimes you hit the nail on the head lee.

Of course, teaching teenagers why they get pregnant and spread STD's might help them make better and safer choices. Not telling them to IGNORE the raging hormones coursing through their veins that make them say "I want to FUCK SOMEBODY!!!!" and wait until it is with that special someone you choose to marry. I would be an almost 40 year old virgin if I listened to that crap!
    :crazyeyes:
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Yes, our tax dollars at work for us - Jesus Christ, they are really pulling out all the stops to make the next two years miserable!

In spite of all this nonsense, I can rest assured that the LA group I am part of, REAL PREVENTION, is trying to make a difference.