Thread: Beta Testers Needed

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Beta Testers Needed

We are almost finished developing a proprietary dynamic shopping cart and checkout processs for our retail sites and we need a few detail oriented beta testers to test drive it, (no need to complete the purchase, just test the cart)...

I have extended a few personal invitations by PM but as yet have not heard back from anyone so I would like to open this up to anyone who is interested and can provide concise, logical evaluation and feedback.

The participants will receive 2 free videos of their choice from our site as compensation.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr View Post
    We are almost finished developing a proprietary dynamic shopping cart and checkout processs for our retail sites and we need a few detail oriented beta testers to test drive it, (no need to complete the purchase, just test the cart)...

I have extended a few personal invitations by PM but as yet have not heard back from anyone so I would like to open this up to anyone who is interested and can provide concise, logical evaluation and feedback.

The participants will receive 2 free videos of their choice from our site as compensation.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks
    Hi Tombarr.

Send me an email sam (at) britishbucks.com with details. Im not interested in the free videos but id be happy to help you out with testing your shopping cart as i feel you have great potenial in the gay asian market. Most of you competition are sick, alcoholic, badly educated sex offender (one company especially) so your company stands a real chance as being as dominent, upstanding presence in the gay adult community in the near future.

I look forward to your email.

Kind Regards

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Thanks PonyBoy and SameBB for volunteering. We can use more if anyone has the time or inclination to beta test our new checkout process.

We should be ready to being testing on Tuesday so I will be getting in contact as soon as I have the word from our programmers.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I would like to participate - I tend to break all kinds of stuff - last time confixx at my german hoster....
    :-D