Thread: Butt Machine Boys is no more?

Dzinerbear

Butt Machine Boys is no more?

Hi all,

I just got a cheque from Cybernet Entertainment who run Buttmachineboys.com. They hadn't been selling well for me, so I removed all of their banners from my site, so needless to say, I was a bit surprised to be receiving a cheque. I went and checked my stats, which I hadn't done in month ... aren't rebillings wonderful?

But I saw a note on their site that says: * NOTE: We are no longer updating www.buttmachineboys.com. The site will remain live, but only one-time memberships will be available as of 3/30/04

Anyone know what's going on? Why aren't they updating BMB?

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Personally havent heard anything about this until now.

Although the reason for it is that honestly i dont think i know anyone from that company or at least, no one that has told me they are with CE

I would think the reasoning behind it could be one (or a collection) of many things though ranging from sites not converting to not being able to find models to do shoots.

Guess this is one of those things where you will need to email them directly and see if they will give you any more infomation that what they have already given out.

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Rising gas prices.
    It just got way too expensive to power the butt machine.

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by Lee
    Guess this is one of those things where you will need to email them directly and see if they will give you any more infomation that what they have already given out.
    Thanks for the input. I was trying to avoid doing this. Their biting sarcasm has, in the past, been ... well ... off-putting, I guess is the only way I can put it nicely.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

If you do find out a non sarcastic answer from then please let the rest of us know too Michael

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Rising gas prices.
    It just got way too expensive to power the butt machine.
    Maybe they should try converting to methane :grin:

gel
    Wow Cybernetentertainment was one of my best producing sponsors. I never did well with BMB but their other site did well for me.

When fuckingmachines first came out I was seeing CTR of 20% on TGP galleries. They got pretty over exposed and I found it alomst impossible to get a gallery listed.

I actually had one MGP gallery in the early day wsith them that has made me close to $10k. I haven't actively promoted them for almost a year now and I still get enough money off of rebills to pay for my hosting.

Dzinerbear
    I got e-mail from Tony at Cybernet. I had asked him what was going on and whether they were phasing out Butt Machine Boys. Here's his response:

"no, we are just no longer going to updating the site. it will remain live.
    Tony"

So, read into it what you will.

Gel, the note on their website said nothing about their other products, it simply referred to the Butt Machine Boys site.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    I got e-mail from Tony at Cybernet. I had asked him what was going on and whether they were phasing out Butt Machine Boys. Here's his response:

"no, we are just no longer going to updating the site. it will remain live.
    Tony"

So, read into it what you will.

Gel, the note on their website said nothing about their other products, it simply referred to the Butt Machine Boys site.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    Thanks for the follow-up, Dzinerbear!

GA

BDBionic
    Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    Maybe they should try converting to methane :grin:
    haha

I have to say that reply from them makes it sound like more of a content issue than anything else.

Perhaps they cant find any new models or cant afford new models to do the shoots.

Either way and whatever the real reasoning behind it is, it sucks

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    BMB is one of my top sponsors... what could I possibly replace it with? How about a StudMoney machine site??

Dzinerbear
    What's that? Put a bank card in his mouth, he bends over, and money comes out his ass?

Dzinerbear

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    BMB is one of my top sponsors... what could I possibly replace it with? How about a StudMoney machine site??
    Haha nice idea but to be honest we have to many other 'niches' in development right now to even consider adding another to the list

Who knows though, perhaps in a year or so

Regards,

Lee