Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Spray On Condom?

Sana Chan

A Spray On Condom?

Has anyone else seen this?

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles...990024?cid=936

BERLIN (Nov. 30) - German sex educators plan to launch a spray-on condom tailor-made for all sizes.

Jan Vinzenz Krause from the Institute for Condom Consultancy, a Singen-based practice that offers advice on condom use, told Reuters on Thursday the product aimed to help people enjoy better and safer sex lives.

"We're trying to develop the perfect condom for men that's suited to every size of penis," he said. "We're very serious."

Krause's team (spraykondom.de) is developing a type of spray can into which the man inserts his penis first. At the push of a button it is then coated in a rubber condom.

"It works by spraying on latex from nozzles on all sides," he said. "We call it the '360 degree procedure' -- once round and from top to bottom. It's a bit like a car wash."

Krause said the plan is to make the product ready for use in about five seconds. He said it would function more effectively as a contraceptive because it would fit better and not slip.

However, before the new condom can be sold in shops, the firm must ensure that the latex is evenly spread when sprayed, as well as optimize the vulcanization process.

Krause hopes the high tech condom, which will be available in different strengths and colors, will on the market by 2008.

He said the spray can would likely cost some 20 euros ($26) as a one-off purchase. The latex cartridges -- sufficient for up to 20 applications -- would cost roughly 10 euros, he said.

Krause said he had hit upon the idea when considering the difficulties some people faced using condoms, and drew inspiration from spray-on plasters now used in medicine.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Interesting read but, my questions are...

1) how does the spray system know how much space to leave for the cum
    and most important

2) how do you get the fucking thing off? With paint thinner or something?

BIG TIME YEUCH to this concept! My dick is already getting panic stricken and feeling claustrophobic from the concept!

Gee, what will they think of next?

Dzinerbear
    My question is: Do you really think you're going to get men to stick their cock in a can? I'd always be wondering if I was going to be the first to get my cock chewed up by a spray nozzle.

Yuck! What a dumb product. A fine example of a good idea for a product that wasn't fully thought through.

Michael

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    My question is: Do you really think you're going to get men to stick their cock in a can? I'd always be wondering if I was going to be the first to get my cock chewed up by a spray nozzle.

Yuck! What a dumb product. A fine example of a good idea for a product that wasn't fully thought through.

Michael
    I don’t know, if they come out with a spray bottle you can get over the counter and take home, I am sure many high school guys will have fun spraying that crap all over the place. :kid:

i dunno - fleshlight is almost like a can...

but i, too, wonder where the cum is supposed to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post

Michael

maxpower

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    how does the spray system know how much space to leave for the cum
    and most important
    yeah. Can see it just blocking stuff till it backs up and ... well a number of things come to mind about what COULD happen if it backs up

man.. talk about taking all the fun out of it.

I mean, putting the condom on the guy is half the fun of getting it up the ass.

:jasun:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    now maybe, just maybe, if they could come up with interesting flavors, they could cross market and the consumer (not me) could get a cheese wiz flavored kinda deal or something, you know, melt in your mouth and not up the ass concept...

that might work

EonFilms_Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    now maybe, just maybe, if they could come up with interesting flavors, they could cross market and the consumer (not me) could get a cheese wiz flavored kinda deal or something, you know, melt in your mouth and not up the ass concept...

that might work
    Hahaha...now that would be interesting!

I think the idea is at least revolutionary, but as far as how practical it is, we'll have to wait and see.

I'm also right there with how do you get the thing off.

-me

Sana Chan
    I've shown this article to a few women friends of mine and so far most of us have gotten the giggles at the idea of a guy sticking his dick in a can before he sticks it in us. Or maybe we were really immature that night. Ah well.:gaydays:

KissMe
    I read this story online yesterday....

Yes, my thought, like many who have responded here, is, "Where does the cum go?"

I can only imagine that it is made of a stretchy material that expands on the tip when the guy cums. But then you also run the risk of having it stretch when inside whatever hole it ends up in, with a possible tear from stretching too much. and that kinda defeats the purpose.

How long have you been gay?
    I would think once it detects the end of your dick it adds on the standard amount of tip space (after all regular condoms don't adjust to this).

Considering what I've seen straight guys sticking their dick into on the internet I really don't see them having a problem shoving it anywhere, especially if they knew they were getting to fuck after

Clark
    There is no way in hell I would stick my dick in any can and push a button. There is so many things that can go wrong...

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badpuppyben View Post
    I would think once it detects the end of your dick it adds on the standard amount of tip space (after all regular condoms don't adjust to this).

Considering what I've seen straight guys sticking their dick into on the internet I really don't see them having a problem shoving it anywhere, especially if they knew they were getting to fuck after
    ha :hipster: