Thread: wolffpaccash affiliate program has arrived

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar

wolffpaccash affiliate program has arrived

Hi Guys Wanted to let everyone know that i have now launched my new affiliate program for my group of muscle sites www.wolffpaccash.com i have just added a ton of new banners in every size for all the sites, i have added photo content for jockbutt and markwolff.com will be adding video clips in the next week, along with some very nice TGP templates. An update on my sites www.jockbutt.com is now complete with new design, tours that will convert, (no traffic leaks) we just finished upgrading the video player to a 640x480 screen, and added over 20 exclusive models in the last 6 weeks.Just added video/photos of pro bodybuilders Mike Dragna, Peter Latz and Diesel. The new www.markwolff.com is now live with new tours, lots of new content, We are in the process of updating the video player to a 640x480 and will have it live before Christmas. My largest site the new www.markwolffvideo.com is just about done with the new design, and will be taking it live in mid-Jan 07 Will keep you posted. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any special requests or your feedback on the new designs and models i can be reached at mark@markwolff.com
    Thanks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You must have missed the announcement section, ill move this over there for you now

Regards,

Lee