Thread: How Complex Is It To Uninstall NATs, MPA3, 3XScripts, Etc?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Complex Is It To Uninstall NATs, MPA3, 3XScripts, Etc?

Lets say someone switched over from CCBill/Epoch to one of the major partner software providers products a few months ago, how easy will it be for them to switch back to CCBill or Epoch if they wanted to?

Ive just been asked this on ICQ and i honestly dont know (and cant think of anyone that has done it) so i was wondering if any of you folks knew any information on this, or if you knew of anyone that had made the switch away from NATs, MPA3, PartnerSoft back to CCBill or Epoch for affiliates?

Im guessing it shouldnt be to complicated to do but im also not sure as more often than not these types of switches become very complicated, very quickly LOL

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    The problem would be with affiliates. As soon as one drops NATS or MPA, all of the linking codes would no longer work, so none of the galleries, banners, etc that afffiliates have out there would resolve. Dunno about MPA, but I can't offhand think of an easy way that one could "fake out" resolution of the URLs that NATS generates.

As far as CCBill and Paycom go, making the changes in their scripts so that referrals work correctly would be pretty easy.

I know that EENT/Boyfun was using NATS and dropped it... rather quickly...and they sent out a bunch of emails to affiliates asking them to update all linking codes. They would be able to answer probably better than anyone what was involved.