Thread: Im Impossible To Buy Xmas Presents For...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Im Impossible To Buy Xmas Presents For...

Because when i want something ill just go out and buy it, Gary is the same way as are Mom + Dad so right now, im stuck with thinking of presents to get 3 peoples, just like the rest of them are LOL

Does anyone else have trouble deciding what to get people as presents for Christmas, birthdays, etc?

Regards,

Lee

Sana Chan
    Only for my dad cause he likes expensive stuff and I am short on funds. I already got mom a Gothic Calender, a black/red makeup holder, and the first book in Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Series.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    My parents are the same way. Mom doesn't collect things, dad only likes his TV and they are so hard to buy for. What's a boy to do???
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    ditto - the parents are the most difficult, but for opposite reasons - mine are simple old-schoolers from the old country (a tiny place in Italy).

Everything I've purchased for them has been returned or exchanged. Now, I get them gift cards and they love them.
    I do often hear from peeps how "boring" that is, but they seem to forget the gift is not for me (not for my entertainment).

My ma gets gift cards for anything that has to do with the kitchen, which typically one is for groceries and one for kitchenware. Also, since she is 80+yo, I add trips to the pool and credit for DATS (basically cab rides for the disabled).

My dad loves spending time in the garden (yah I know - how unusual) and the garage, as well his traditional vino, so he gets gift cards for the various places that cater to his addictions.

Both love my cat, Gangster#1, so I also let them look after porkchop since I won't be able to ('gone skiing').

Lee - does Gary have a habit that you do not support or care much for (aside from smoking)? If yes, and since it is Yule tide time, how about treating him by giving him some of his naughty favourites.

I for one do not like getting or giving clothes for many reasons (wrong size; poor choice; not a trend’oid etc), but the main one is I do not like it when people try to dress me in that which they like or want to see me in &/or the opposite.
    Sure, I'll put those ewie D&G slacks (made for guys with no bum & toothpick thighs) on but only after you've adorned your body with these wool long underwear, top, socks and toque!
    (My closet is filled with useless clothes, which I take to the men’s shelter - somebody out there is stylin', that's for sure.)

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Because when i want something ill just go out and buy it, Gary is the same way as are Mom + Dad so right now, im stuck with thinking of presents to get 3 peoples, just like the rest of them are LOL

Does anyone else have trouble deciding what to get people as presents for Christmas, birthdays, etc?

Regards,

Lee
    YES. And this year I think I'll just get everyone framed pictures of myself.

EarnCoin boost your revenue

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    i tell you "Chia Pets" start to look better and better as gift options

EarnCoin boost your revenue

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    agreed! , i just go out and buy it. (interpreted: google search listing of the top 3 sources and charge card in hand)

in regards to buying for other people i pretty much shop "year-round" so the only thing i need to do come christmas is "wrap & send"

jim