Thread: Gay Boyfriend

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Gay Boyfriend

This is my favorite video and song of the moment. Not really new, but always great. And if you haven't heard the remix version or seen the video for it, you'll be amazed.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y9IkfE8D_1E"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y9IkfE8D_1E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Wow,

I'm a huge fan of the original version, but this version is pretty amazing too... and the person doing the remix did pitch correction on the voices! That was one of the weakest parts of the original.

I wonder if the original filmmaker was involved, or whether this is entirely the work of someone with extra time on their hands?

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Wow,

I'm a huge fan of the original version, but this version is pretty amazing too... and the person doing the remix did pitch correction on the voices! That was one of the weakest parts of the original.

I wonder if the original filmmaker was involved, or whether this is entirely the work of someone with extra time on their hands?
    I was so impressed with this that I wrote to the guy who did the original video. I guessed that he was the one behind it because if you compare the two videos you'll see there are a few shots in the remix that aren't in the original. He did confirm that he did it for the purpose of video programs in the UK, as that was where the remix was released.

Yeah, I have the remix CD and was totally amazed. I love the original too so I was so excited to hear the remix. Man, the put that girl's voice through so many filters she sounds like a robot! LOL! But it's fun. There are a few high energy dance versions of the song on the CD also, which are really cool.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

robin
    I LUV that video! When I first came across it I forwarded it to a gazillion of my friends whether they knew they were or not.

Here is a really weird "small world' coincidence. One of my housemates from college is the brother of the guy that made the film. My housemate was always a very talented musician type and his brother is obviously a gifted filmmaker/animator, obviously it runs in the family. It would be interesting to see what they came up with if they teamed up.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    that was cute.

jim