Thread: Whats Your Niche?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Whats Your Niche?

When it comes to promoting sites from sponsors or your own, which niche have you had the most success with and which one the least?

Have you found yourself pretty much sticking to one particular niche time and time again despite having trying out others?

I have to say, the best selling niche for me has always been mature women, closely followed by ebony chicks and sooner or later, i always tend to head back selling these niches when it comes to the sites i build and submit.

Was just wondering if anyone else was the same way, only working on a specific niche and capitalizing on the productivity of that single niche over others?

Regards,

Lee

My best performing niche has been MILF wet stockings

First you show shots of them upskirt... then getting hot and wet.. then taking them off. Members pay up from $53 and higher for those stocking via auction AND they are light to pack thus having minimal shipping costs :groovy:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    This thread is making me gag. Yup, just threw up in my mouth a little. Lol.

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar
    For me as a site owner and content producer it has to be what you are into and enjoy, for me that's muscle and athletic models. I have been into Bodybuilding since i was 16 and competed nationaly for 8yrs, so when i started my production company 10 years ago. Shooting and promoting muscle was the only way to go. that's why when we launched www.jockbutt.com a few years ago, i did it with a business partner that had an obsession for muscle butts. It might be different for webmasters, as they can promote whatever they want or think might bring the best conversions, but for site owners, you need to truely love the content you are producing. otherwise you will never be able to effectivly market and promote it.So in other words that means going with what you know best, in my case solo muscle and thats it. one niche and one niche only