Thread: Paysite Members Areas - Graphically Intense Or Not?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Paysite Members Areas - Graphically Intense Or Not?

What are your folks thoughts on paysite members areas when it comes to design elements?

Should they be as graphically intense (without distracting from the content) as possible or is 'simple' better?

I have to say im a big fan of simple HTML/TEXT members areas over those laiden with graphics in the header and navigation panels but i wondered what the general consensus was on this topic?

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

Making Pain Pay!
    I am a big fan of simple HTML.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Xstr8guy
    I think member's areas need to reflect the tour but with less fluff (unecessary graphics). A nice graphic logo and simple navigation is about all that you need. And of course, carry-over the same color scheme of your tour. There is nothing more jarring than ending up in a member's area that looks like a completely different site.

other than a graphic header, i think the rest can be done with html unless the tour is very graphically intense - because as Xstr8guy says, the member area should reflect the tour.