Thread: Same Sex Marriage Maintained in Canada

Dzinerbear

Same Sex Marriage Maintained in Canada

They just had another vote in the Canadian House of Commons NOT to re-open the debate on same-sex marriage. During the last election, the ultra conservative Stephen Harper promised his throngs of right-wing Christian followers that if elected he would re-open the debate over same-sex marriage and return the definition of marriage to the traditional heterosexual meaning.

The bill was just defeated 175 to 123. So, we're still legal in Canada and the matter is now closed.

And now that there's a new leader of the Liberal Party, hopefully we'll be able to turf out George Bush of the North out in the next election. Physically, the man gives me the creeps. He just looks evil.

Michael

Xstr8guy
    AH! Good news Michael! Thanks. I needed to hear something good today.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Come on Michael, he doesn't look that evil.. he just needs to get a larger size pair of jockey shorts and get some proper potty training and lose those puppett stings ... $0.02
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

He's not evil like Dick cheney... he's just an evil bafoon with no real power.

He'll go down in history as the most ineffective PM in Canada ever.. nothing he really wanted to do will get passed and nothing will really change.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    am i the only one that thinks he looks gay?

just for my own information how many of you men live in canada and are single?

sincerely ~ ..."what young man of my age isn't contemplating matrimony?"... :fool:

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    am i the only one that thinks he looks gay?

just for my own information how many of you men live in canada and are single?

sincerely ~ ..."what young man of my age isn't contemplating matrimony?"... :fool:
    I am a single spicy slice of grade 'A' Canadian beef!
    I only contempl8 matrimony when my jealous friends & family ask me about it while they coddle their screaming children or wipe their bums and await my answer with envy in their hearts and spite in their eyes. It's like they are pissed @ me because I am not pulling my weight by suffering with them.
    *holding hand up against their face*
    thanks, but I need to take care of my many vises by giving them more of my time & attention!
    :hipster:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    I am a single spicy slice of grade 'A' Canadian beef!
    I only contempl8 matrimony when my jealous friends & family ask me about it while they coddle their screaming children or wipe their bums and await my answer with envy in their hearts and spite in their eyes. It's like they are pissed @ me because I am not pulling my weight by suffering with them.
    *holding hand up against their face*
    thanks, but I need to take care of my many vises by giving them more of my time & attention!
    :hipster:
    there probably pissed because you won't watch the kids so they can go skiing! :fool: (interpreted: and what a nice slice of canadian bacon you are!)

jim

robin
    Ackkk why did you have to post his pic Michael?

longboardjim I shudder to consider your theory on harper.

I live in Canada and am not single.

Dzinerbear
    I wanted to show everyone how creepy our Prime Minister looks.

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised one day to hear that he was caught in bed with another man. People who scream faggot loud enough are usually trying to draw attention away from themselves.

Michael

D-Rock
    I live in Canada, and I'm single...This is great news for me! Although I dont plan on tying the knot any time soon.

Dzinerbear
    Is that a knot tied around your arm, d-rock?

Michael