Thread: Dynamic SEO?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Dynamic SEO?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to have a script dynamically change image names or insert words based on an end-user input in to a HTML page?

For example, lets say one of my affiliates on Condom Cash wanted to send their traffic to a site using the keywords 'twink fetish' they could be given a url like this...

domain.com/id=affid&keyword=twink+fetish

Which would basically send them to a generic site but various parts of the tour would have changed (text) to include the words 'twink' and 'fetish'?

Also, im thinking this could work really well when it came to naming tour page images, so does anyone know of such a script or, if it would even be possible to do?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to have a script dynamically change image names or insert words based on an end-user input in to a HTML page?
    Yes I do

It can be done, keep working at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Also, im thinking this could work really well when it came to naming tour page images, so does anyone know of such a script or, if it would even be possible to do?
    g images loves that shit and will search your site daily, or more and don't stop at naming images, img tag them as well

You know better Lee :santa:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

samebb
    Im not 100% sure without trying it out, but im almost CERTAIN that can be done with variable passing (the same as how you can do FHGs with CCBILL on the http://url.com?ID concept.

It would be really easy to do this with image ALT tags, might involved some playing around for more.