Thread: Semi-exlusive content questions...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Semi-exlusive content questions...

Next week I am shooting some semi exlusive stuff, and I am going to offer webmasters around 40-50 high res pictures, and a 40 minute unedited video. They will be solos, and I was thinking of letting 4-6 webmasters buy it and that is it. What kind of price would something like this go for? Is that too few of people to sell it to?

I should mention the guys I am doing are twinks. One being a skater twink, and the other being a more college looking one (college looking one has red hair).

Xstr8guy
    Hmmm, tough question. I always think of semi-exclusive content as selling to 3-5 webmasters. The number you sell to does have an effect on the price you can ask. Do you already have interested buyers?

As a wild guess, I think you should be able to ask around $200 per set.

Btw, I prefer more pictures than 40-50.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Hmmm, tough question. I always think of semi-exclusive content as selling to 3-5 webmasters. The number you sell to does have an effect on the price you can ask. Do you already have interested buyers?

As a wild guess, I think you should be able to ask around $200 per set.

Btw, I prefer more pictures than 40-50.
    I was thinking about 125-175 a set for them, to 6 webmasters (one of them being myself). The pictures would just be an added bonus to accompany the video. That is the reason there would only be 40-50 pics. Anyone else have some input on this?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    I was thinking about 125-175 a set for them, to 6 webmasters (one of them being myself). The pictures would just be an added bonus to accompany the video. That is the reason there would only be 40-50 pics. Anyone else have some input on this?
    Sounds good to me. Hit me up when you are ready to sell.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com