So ive just been looking over some affiliate accounts on Condom Cash this morning and managed to find 4 more affiliates to terminate because of fraud.

The amazing thing is, they have signed up via CCBill and i was under the impression that CCBill handled all affiliate fraud related issues when it came to transactions, i guess not.

Out of the 4 affiliates terminated, 1 had sent 3 sales within 10 minutes to the same site, from the same ip address, using different names, another had sent 1 hit and got 1 sale from a page with nothing on it except banners and the other two were affiliates that i had previously terminated because of fraud reasons.

So if we, as program owners, cant count on processors to handle our fraud protection for us, what are the signs we should look out for?

The ones that immediately spring to mind are..

1) Lots of sales for the amount of traffic being sent (1:25 for example having only sent 200 hits).

2) Multiple sales within 24 hours of them signing up to the program.

3) Multiple sales from the same I.P address but with different names.

4) Multiple sales to the same site, from the same affiliate in a short time frame.

What else can you folks think of that could indicate affiliate fraud when it comes to paysite memberships?

Oh, as a side-note, i have now started to deactivate all Korean and Chinese affiliate signups instantly because these all seem to result in chargebacks or manually issued refunds due to fraudulent flags being raised.

Regards,

Lee