Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what is everyone doing for CHRISTMAS?

samebb

So what is everyone doing for CHRISTMAS?

What do you all have planned for the holidays :goof:

Im planning to get very drunk! and then sober up to get drunk again for new years!

How about you ?

Driving accross country <<<<<<<< :crazy:

2b in the New Place for New Year :broccoli:

Domain inventory sale.

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    Im flying from italy to san francisco for two weeks, so anyone there who wants to meet me

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I know that we'll be at the gym a lot (as usual) and feeding our new arrival... but, we will have time for a short trip to Mendocino and Berkeley to rest up before Vegas in January... too much to do!

We celebrate Solstice, so Christmas will be a quiet day. Che has to work anyways so nothing major planned.

Hey Tony, good to see ya! Was talking to Patti just yesterday and it sounds like you'll have a new site ready soon?

oh yeah, REAL SOON but more important (for us) is our new licensing agreement that Cam signed yesterday!

our distributer gave us a great Christmas gift by signing an exclusive agreement to distribute OUR ENTIRE line of videos in the EU! why is this good? because, this will help feed the monster that we've created... and bringing in more cash we will be able to produce more, which will feed our new site with lots of goodies... don't you think?

Chucklin ... I warned you that a site is an insatiable monster! Glad to hear things are going well with your DVD distribution ... you'll need that money!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    you'll need that money!
    you can say that again...! I don't know where the $$$ goes, it just evaporates especially this time of year... but don't you think that folks are in a better mood this Christmas, with gas prices holding and a new congress waiting? doesn't that make people want to spend a little more (on dvds and site memberships) and stuff?

we know lots of people that will be heading out of town (LA) to have some fun somewhere else...

samebb
    I get the impression christmas isnt a big thing for this industry

I don't know about that, its just that so many of us live on line and the time/space/continuum just kinda obliterate christmas and all holidays in general for us and turn the days into "specials" in our store... we will go to mass though - we enjoy the midnight mass at "our lady of the cadilacs" as Rosaland Russel nicknamed our church, Good Shepherd in Beverly Hills...

having a mate over and doing up a big bbq, maybe with a ham or a roast of beef on it.....plus a few drinkies I am sure

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Che has to work anyways so nothing major planned.
    poor her, Christmas is the one day that I desperately try to not touch the computer and take the day off. Have a good solstice (when is that?)

Dzinerbear
    I'm not doing any family stuff this year. I decided that since I don't enjoy it, I'm just not doing it. So, Ted and I are staying home for a nice quiet dinner. Maybe I'll even concede to watch all three Lord of the Rings with him. He's been dying to do that. Somehow though I don't think nine hours of "I feel like something is going to happen ..." is any better than nine hours of my father saying, "We did the best we could."

Michael

Corey Bryant
    Staying here at home in Colorado while the boyfriend flies back to California for Christmas (someone has to watch the dog).

But I do get to go to the condo in Puerto Vallarta in January

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    poor her, Christmas is the one day that I desperately try to not touch the computer and take the day off. Have a good solstice (when is that?)

The time around December 21 or 22 is a very important day for our planet and its relationship with the sun. December 21 is one of two solstices, days when the rays of the sun directly strike one of the two tropical latitude lines. In 2006 at precisely 7:22 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on December 21 (00:22 UTC on December 22) winter begins in the Northern Hemisphere and summer begins in the Southern Hemisphere.

December 21 is called the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere and simultaneously the summer solstice in the Southern Hemisphere. On June 21 the solstices are reversed and summer begins in the northern hemisphere.

Both are traditionally celebrated as major holidays by Pagans.