Thread: Any Dedicated Soccer Fetish Paysites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Any Dedicated Soccer Fetish Paysites?

Im doing a little research and was hoping to find a site dedicated to the soccer fetish, does anyone know of one that has an affiliate program attached by any chance?

Regards,

Lee

Authentic Footballers ... not soccer but uses a round ball LOL ... verotel site.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks Bec

Im actually looking for something that shows a lot more of the football kit in the preview pictures and preferably one that doesnt process using Verotel LOL

Thats a good one to start out with though so thanks

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    A model i know is working with a UK producer at the moment on a new site

www.footballboys.co.uk

At the moment the website is terrible and i think John Lukas, the owner knows that, but it may be of interest to you.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    I came across xkitboys.com somewhat recently but I am not sure if it's an active site or anything. Join links don't work. Am wondering if it's awaiting approval or something. Says it is (or will be) a CCBill site.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

marcjacob
    There used to kit lads but its 404 now. That was good. Im sure there must be tons. Your best bet is to surf the link lists for feeders for them, like Hunk Hunter or Gay Demon have categories i think for that (may be wrong).

Lee, i know you will know this but for others, we call soccor football in Europe.

Rimmates.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Authentic Footballers ... not soccer but uses a round ball LOL ... verotel site.
    Wow, there are some VERY hot guys on this site. So what if its not real soccer? They kick it somewhere. I think you should contact this site's owner! This looks like an underappreciated site that could well with its handsome guys.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Geez! I don't think that tour page is long enough! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Lee, i know you will know this but for others, we call soccor football in Europe.

So that site really is about Soccer players? That's cool too - and it's definately got hot looking guys and a great concept site.