Thread: Epoch payment links/button code generator

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

Epoch payment links/button code generator

Howdy y'all,

I'm trying to find where I can generate the code or links for the payment buttons/links with paycom/epoch - can't find it in the system - or am I blind?

Thanks

DEVELISH
    :-D

Xstr8guy
    Oh shit. I cant remember. I think I blanked it out to preserve my sanity. Setting up and Epoch program is one of the mosty painful things I've ever had to do. Truly awful. You ask a simple question and they send you a 32 page .pdf that only an MIT graduate could understand.

the program is set up and on the bottom of the first page after loggin in it shows with all "yes" for the payment options available and the price is also saved, but... where's the links?

I have not seen a 32 page pdf yet - Epoch was VERY responsive and fast and helpfull with me and I really greatly appreciated it.

:develish:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    As far as I know, if you're talking about the pricing structures themselves, you can't set them up yourself as you do with ccbill. YOu have to call or email Paycom and they create the codes for you... and also, near as I can tell, there's no place you can go online to view each current pricing code and what it actually means. But they are very helpful about giving you the info by phone or email if you ask.

Hi Chip,

I meant the codes for the links or the button the user has to click to be brought to the payment form

:develish:

maxpower
    Actually I set up my payment options and links for my join page within minutes with paycom.

I think you are thinking of Verotel l with this button thing, Paycom just provides link URL’s and that is about it. This is a good thing though, the buttons Verotel generates are more a ken to a AVS and looks very unprofessional.