Thread: Um... DonMike? Where's the big Maxpixels Announcement?

Rimmates.com

Um... DonMike? Where's the big Maxpixels Announcement?

There's like 13 new sets for sale after 5 months of no updates... why aren't you telling everyone? [They're all twinks, but some of them are cute.]

By the way does MaxP have a newsletter or announcement list that goes out to webmasters?

Dzinerbear
    They do have a newsletter. I get it every time they update. Go to the site and click "Edit Account" at the bottoms there's a tick box to receive e-mail.

Michael

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I sent out a mailer and posted a big thing on the all new spam section. I guess this sort of proves how effective that was. LOL! Sorry, Lee, I had to say it.

But thank you for asking because now I have a reason to talk about it. We did add a bunch of new photosets last week and some great videos this week. You can read my announcement on the new Spam site or just go to my site and look under New Content. :donmike:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Rimmates.com
    Oh wow, I've never even stuck my head in the spam forum before. It turns green!

Well, only 11 people read the thread about the new MaxP sets, so maybe the word will spread more here...

Xstr8guy
    Don, can you add a link to maxpixels.com in the update email. It's easier to just be able to click somewhere on the email and go to the site instead of going to bookmarks. The link at the bottom doesn't open the browser.

God, I'm lazy! Lol.

Dzinerbear
    No, I thought the same thing.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Don, can you add a link to maxpixels.com in the update email. It's easier to just be able to click somewhere on the email and go to the site instead of going to bookmarks. The link at the bottom doesn't open the browser.

God, I'm lazy! Lol.

Your wish is my command. From now on there will be a clickable MaxPixels link in every newsletter.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Xstr8guy
    Thank you!

:daddy: :daddy: :daddy: :daddy: :daddy: :daddy:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

euroxtreme

All Gay provider

Edited by xstr8guy

Euroxtreme, please don't spam on this board.

Hey, this is my thread. Get your own. :catfight:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

euroxtreme
    Sorry I did belive it was a forum about webmaster with content for sale. do went I post in these treat I din't know yet I how to used the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by euroxtreme View Post
    Sorry I did belive it was a forum about webmaster with content for sale. do went I post in these treat I din't know yet I how to used the forum.
    It's okay. I was just playing. But for future reference, if the thread is talking about one particular company it is considered rude to post details about a competitor. However, if the thread is about a subject, and you have relevant information regarding your company, then please feel free to post about it. For instance, if Rimmates had asked if anyone was doing new content updates then it would be okay to talk about your site, but if you had asked Rimmates if he had an affiliate program, it would not be okay for me to post about Randy Blue's affiliate program, because I hadn't been asked.

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Just do some reading of some of the boards and you'll see how it usually goes. Good luck.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

euroxtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    It's okay. I was just playing. But for future reference, if the thread is talking about one particular company it is considered rude to post details about a competitor. However, if the thread is about a subject, and you have relevant information regarding your company, then please feel free to post about it. For instance, if Rimmates had asked if anyone was doing new content updates then it would be okay to talk about your site, but if you had asked Rimmates if he had an affiliate program, it would not be okay for me to post about Randy Blue's affiliate program, because I hadn't been asked.

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Just do some reading of some of the boards and you'll see how it usually goes. Good luck.
    Well Like I said sorry I got confused went I click on your tread. and by the way Im your client aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by euroxtreme View Post
    Well Like I said sorry I got confused went I click on your tread. and by the way Im your client aswell.
    Right on. I hope all is going well.

I remember when I first started posting things on message boards (many many moons ago). I was shown how to make a cut and paste spam message and post on every site listed in this one directory. Oh, did I piss a lot of people off. But most people were really nice about it and I started to get the hang of posting on message boards, when to hype your stuff and when to let your sig do the talking for you. You can't please all the people all the time and there are some who will get on you no matter what you say. I've had that happen to me. I rarely give up on things but that was one instance where I knew I couldn't do anything right so I just stopped posting on that particular board.

Sorry for the babbling. I'm going back east for the holidays so I'm feeling in a reflective sort of mood today, heh heh.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com