Thread: ARS BYOT's

ARS BYOT's

Do you still offer them to your surfers?

4 years ago pre the ARS shake-up, break-up, reconfig etc etc

I used to sell between 1K-2K a week with ARS

I do about 25% of that now and really don't consider it a place to send traffic, though if it finds an old link thats fine, I was just curious if anyone here is still doing serious money with them or sending them serious traffic?

Domain inventory sale.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    really don't consider it a place to send traffic, though if it finds an old link thats fine,
    Is there a reason for this? If so, please lmk so I can work on it and make ARS a top destination for your traffic again

Mainly due to having several paysite that take presidence over my traffic.

Nothing wrong with the ARS program at all...just like to keep my traffic in the family, exceptions to that are obviously great unique paysites where I'll have continued recurring sales (I much prefer 30-50% recurring than a one shot $40)

I actually have several BYOT designs with you, and sales from your WM's are a nice steady income.

I'm also looking forward to your revamp/relaunch of the HSN program it too has been a nice steady earner.

As I say, I've never taken down any of your links....just look for a longer term steady payout with recurring.

Best

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

How long have you been gay?
    Whew, I was hoping to see an answer like this rather than you think there is a problem with ARS LOL. Your reasons make perfect sense, and I appreciate you taking the time to post back