Thread: I know its Sunday but....

I know its Sunday but....

Are any of us actually getting any work done or are we all sitting around reading the hyperactive board and replying to almost every post LOL?

I'm uploading content and replying to emails

Domain inventory sale.

Not doing anything specifically - guess I consider an $8000 prize my "job" list for today :thumbsup:

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    We're in the midst of a shoot. I'm at the studio. There are models all around. I've gotten about 3 hours of sleep each of the last 4 nights. We've been filming, filming, filming like crazy!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Corey Bryant
    I am actually learning about videos.. I have a VOB format and I am trying to convert / edit it and reading through some of these posts to learn the difference and what programs y'all recommend

(it's just a video of us doing the Canopy La Vista tour. So I am trying to cut down some of the footage on the DVD that we bought to add it to one of those electronic picture frames for Sean's parents.

Once again brings me to that 'why can't we just get along'. I have an SWF, an FLV, a VOB, and an MP4 but the programs I have won't let me edit these yet

Rimmates.com
    Oh WOw!! 14 posts made in under 2 minutes! Now the momentum has picked up full speed!

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I have media center running so Im watching some tv for now. I tried to get all my work done this morning throw advil eyes

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Notice that all the sudden the response time on the board is getting just a lil slow...

I'm guessing the server is groaning from the load

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    a little slow?

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    groaning from the load
    Hot. I'm using that in my next scene writeup!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Notice that all the sudden the response time on the board is getting just a lil slow...

Im locked out or something, I can't post anymore

Im locked out or something, I can't post anymore

Dzinerbear
    I've been killing myself on this site redesign, so I'm pretty much just farting around and taking a breather.

Michael