Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taco Bell

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Taco Bell

So are you guys going to be eating there any more?
    Im not ,not for a long time

Corey Bryant
    First the Spinach (which we had at least once a week) and now the onions - which I also use a lot. I guess give me some of that goold old processed, chemical induced, canned food that can stay on a shelf for ten years.

If the chemicals don't make you sick, eating healthy will.

Rimmates.com
    I had Taco Bell yesterday. Things like this don't affect me. People eventually go back to what they used to do - such as Spinach.

I don't think Taco Bell should lose your business because of a food distributor's unsanitary food handling. TB was just the provider but not the true source of the bacteria. It was the distributor.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    but the thing is they are selling it :rain:

Rimmates.com
    Yeah, but I feel bad when the lawsuits come out because the lawsuit should be aimed at the food distributor. I would understand if it was only 1 TB affected, but this happened in 3 states, so a lawsuit against one location is not fair.

They elminated selling all green onions. Oh well.

I think I'll be having that grilled stuft burrito for lunch tomorrow and hopefully not get :ill:

Corey Bryant
    I doubt this will affect them - the news media did do a good job of telling everyone where it came from and Taco Bell took the iniative (which was very good).

Heck I did not even know they used those little onions

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    gotta say their idea of the enchilada with all the messy shit inside the tortilla is sorta interesting. Defnintely not Mexican, but interesting.

Some slike lawyer is going to go after the food distributor. There was something like 40 people on long island alone.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I love Taco Bell and will still go there. Grilled stuffed buritto mmmmmm

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I would sell my soul for a Taco Bell here in my town - but I guess I already sold it for some other grap I wanted
    :-D

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I knew there was something wrong with that place LONG before this. I think one of the items on their menu is a Mexican eupemism for penis!

Xstr8guy
    I never eat at Taco bell and I'm a fastfood afficianado... I'll eat just about anywhere. But they have the poorest excuse for food I've ever seen... and I've eaten at White Castle and Krystal so I know bad food.

Goldie
    The Taco Bell by my house is closed (or at least it was last time I checked). I live outside Philadelphia and am in the area most effected by this outbreak. I heard of one guy suing Taco Bell because he spent 3 hours on the toilet with messy shits. So, what, that's like 2 hours more than a normal after Taco Bell experience anyway, so is that worth suing over? I hope they don't pay him any money. I mean as soon as they found the problem they closed stores to investigate and removed the green onions from ALL stores. I mean it wasn't like they ignored it. I don't know, but I don't feel people have to right to sue over this....

I will eat at Taco Bell again after the one by me opens. I don't normaly go there much, so it's not a big loss, but ironically I had eaten there about 3 weeks ago, around the same time the people that got sick had eaten there. And one of the things I eat does have a small amount of green onions on it. :eek:

I know from running a food service company and knowing where you are getting things, doesn't always work out. BUt you would think a giant company the distrubtes food for taco bell would have some kind of testing in place.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    I know from running a food service company and knowing where you are getting things, doesn't always work out. BUt you would think a giant company the distrubtes food for taco bell would have some kind of testing in place.
    They do. I actually used to work in the lab that did food safety testing for TriCon (Taco Bell, Pizza Hutt, and KFC.) We tested for all kinds of things...and in over a year of working there...never had a positive result. However, food safety is 99% the guy that makes it in the store. And if that one guy wipes his ass and forgets to wash...then he could contaminate tons of people. However, in this case it seems that it came from bad onions or something...and it does make me wonder how it slipped through...

UNTIL I REMEMBERED that they hired people like me. College Chemistry Majors who often showed up to work stoned, drunk, etc. Were put in CHARGE OF THE LAB. (Not that I ever did...ok...maybe once or twice.) We got our workers from ManPower and Kelly Temp service. They made just about minimum wages...and I am sure they didn't care...because god knows I didn't and I was one of the managers.

The bottom line is if you want to be safe, eat at home. At home you can control almost everything....except what water was used to grow the onions...which seems to be the case here.

Rant over. That being said, I am now going to Taco Bell for lunch. If you do not see any posts from me over the next four days, please send toliet paper.

:mexican: :whip:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: