I am thinking of doing (another) website on the side. (As if I needed to add something else to my plate). But I thought about doing some that is gay-oriented but not geared towards 'adult-content' necessarily, but more towards relations, (maybe) questions on gay sex, etc.

I signed up on a few affilate aites that were gay friendly but did not have that much (if any) adult content.

Just curious, how would you feel if you were looking for possible advice on relationships, etc and saw an ad for some type of adult content? Is it a good idea? I am not really trying to make money (but that would be good of course) but trying more to building a website that looks like it would be helpful for you in a relationship-style way... (or does that even make sense?)

And is there anything out there like google that will support 'more' adult content. I know there is AdBrite but being totally new to a lot of this and who's who and reading the webmaster union thread, I did not want to get tino bed with any undesireables

I think I got a pretty good name too - loveguyde.com and theloveguyde.com

Any ideas etc besides relationship advice that could potentially be on the site?

Thank you!