Thread: Watermark for video images

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.

Watermark for video images

Well Sorenson has not been able to fix the watermark portion of Squeeze (it causes the program to crash everytime) and we have to get this videos marked. Any suggestions on another program I can use to add the watermark either before they are compressed (i hope) or after (best before since there are so many formats to do after)

Thanks much!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There may be a simpler way, but we just do it in Premiere as a part of our process while we're editing. First we create the main edited version of the video, save it (hi-res AVI), then output it again with the watermark we want and save that hi-res AVI as well. If we're using the same AVI on two websites (there are a few Skyler videos also on Boyfunk, for example) then we just output two versions, one with the Skyler watermark and one with Boyfunk.

Takes a little more space, but disk space is cheap, and if something goes wrong in encoding, or we want to re-encode in a new format, or at a higher bitrate, we don't have to mess with the video at all, just bring the already-watermarked video into Sorenson, choose the encode rates and format, and go.