Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hygiene and Shooting an Adult Video...

blah blah blah...

Hygiene and Shooting an Adult Video...

Hey Guys...

Any suggestions as to what a model should do in terms of hygiene before shooting a Solo Anal Sex video involving toys? Is an enema always necessary? Anything particular they should eat (or not eat) prior to the shoot?

An enema makes sense, but i don't want to cause the model any more discomfort that is already involved with shooting such a video.

really appreciate it...

Allan

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hi Allan!

Well, in my experience in content shoots (directing not performing ) I have found that with any anal videos, douching is always important. I don’t think a full enema is necessary - that can cause a lot of discomfort.

As for diet… We only suggest no full meals before a shoot. And make sure your model is feeling well before hand.

I was directing an episode for DILF not too long ago and the guy who was the bottom wasn’t completely ready (read between the lines… he wasn’t feeling well, he ate a large meal, and didn’t douche – although he told us otherwise). It was a disaster. At the final point, the guy on top saw the result, started gagging, the cameraman was disgusted and the shoot ended. It wasn’t pretty.

Sometimes when you do have a mishap, you can resurrect the content for a wet and messy niche. (I like to find ways of saving bad situations LOL)

Well there’s my two cents for ya

Hope it helps.

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Dzinerbear
    I don't think it's unreasonable at all to demand models use an enema before a photo shoot. After all, if they have an accident while shooting, you've lost the shoot, the photographer, the model, your time, and now you have a soiled set.

Otherwise, I'd just tell them to try and eat light.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Ounique
    Actually, a lot of people think that an anal deuche and enema are the same things. A deuche is a small bulb full of warm water that is used to clean out the lower rectum. This can be called an enema sometimes but a full enema is given with a larger bag and the water is taken up into the body (don't ask me to get technical, I'm a pervert, not a doctor, hee hee). This can cause cramping and discomfort (and can be a lot of fun if you and your partner are into it).

I would suggest for a photo shoot with simple toys, the anal deuche is enough. It cleans out the area you will be dealing with. If you were going to use an extra long dildo or do a fisting scene, then a full enema might be in order.

blah blah blah...

thanks!!

thanks alot guys. this really helps. I'm going to ask that he doesn't eat on the day of the shoot....hope he doesn'f pass out or something

Ounique
    Eating light isn't a bad idea. Not eating, depending on how early the shoot is and the physical make up of the model, might not be so good. He might come in looking pale, or weak. You want him to be full of energy. Let him eat a little, just no big meals.

Originally posted by Ounique
    Eating light isn't a bad idea. Not eating, depending on how early the shoot is and the physical make up of the model, might not be so good. He might come in looking pale, or weak. You want him to be full of energy. Let him eat a little, just no big meals.
    What Don said! I was just posting the same thing LOL

GA

blah blah blah...

hhhhhmmmmmm...

how 'bout using a turkey baster to get some warm soapy water up there? did someone mention one of those "orifice cleaners" with a small bulb (about the size of the bulb on the turkey baster) and a narrow tube? if only Martha knew what we're using turkey basters for...

blah blah blah...

and what about coffee?

isn't it true that coffee gives some people the runs? is that something the model should stay away from on the day of the shoot also?

Actually I wouldn't suggest a turkey baister, unless of course you're going to shoot that as one of the toys LOL

:wtf: ANYWAY... If you go to your local drugstore (like CVS, Echerds, Walgreens or the like) they will have douche apparatuses(for lack of a better word) in the 'feminine products' aisle.

As for coffee... it can mess with some people (no pun intended). It may be something you may want to mention as a no no. Unless, you're doing DEEP pentration it shouldn't be a worry.

My two pennies...

GA

Ounique
    I'll take your two pennies, GA, and raise you a few.

If you're going to get the enema packages in the store, make sure you stay away from the ones that contain laxatives. You can get them empty where you just fill them with warm water. Also, a lot of adult toy shops carry the same thing in a provocative package, but they work just as well. Just cost a little more.

Dzinerbear
    Oh for pete's sake, I can't believe there's a gay man on the planet who doesn't know about the shower attachment. Who fucks around with bulbs and douche bags ... jump in the shower, crank the the nozzle, and presto, you're clean enough to host the Ukranian gynastic team up your wazzoo.

Here, take a look: http://www.priape.com/search/Search_...etails-eng.asp

Squirt once and you'll never look back.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Oh for pete's sake, I can't believe there's a gay man on the planet who doesn't know about the shower attachment. Who fucks around with bulbs and douche bags ... jump in the shower, crank the the nozzle, and presto, you're clean enough to host the Ukranian gynastic team up your wazzoo.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    Oh honey... don't go there. I have some bad flash backs of a shower attachment mishap... NO NO NOT GOOD if you don't know what you're doing or don't think about water pressure. LMAOPIP

GA

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn Michael LOL

Why couldnt you have posted that link a few days ago ... you would have saved me $300 on programming

Ah well nevermind

Regards,

Lee

Ounique
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    I know a lot of people who use the "shower shot" but honestly, it makes me nervous. If you live in an apartment where you share a waterline with other units, someone flushes thier toilet and you're insides are scalded. Or, as GA said, a change in water pressure and you could seriously hurt yourself or someone else. I'd be very very careful using something like that. Okay, this two cents brings us up to $1.24. :grin: